ORFORD out for four weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have it on impeccable authority that Matt Orford will be sidelined for the next four weeks.

He has had his leg placed in a brace and is also experiencing unexplainable blackouts. He is not a well boy at all.

This further explains Des's selction of Clint Haldin on the bench.

i think the goal kicking is the least of our worries!

So Big Fat Daddy, new on here i see ? where did you get this info from ? just curious ?

I will beleive it only when I hear it from Sherlock as well.

Ballin should be halfback

makes sence since we like to play all our half backs at hooker, Dunners, monas, burns, groom

Monaghan has adequately demonstrated that you don't need a brain to be a half back in Manly colours.

If this is true, I would rather see Monas go to half to give Ballin the spot.
Nothing against Halden, he is solid but Ballin is a standout & in my opinion deserves a run ahead of him.
Looking to the future MB is more important to hang on to than Halden as we have Groome to play halfback (not hooker! !!!).

If he was experiencing \"unexplained blackouts\" then how could anyone offer a recovery timeframe of 4 weeks ? :lie:

princess should be back to his normal form by then.

In your Monas post - a few old friends have come out swinging like Old Boy

Why Halden? how old is he? He doesnt look that great in PL... dont know if hes the future... id rather blood Groom.. why play him at hooker? Why play Groom at hooker in PL now that Halden is out?

Whos making these wild decisions.

Jungle King I have been a Manly supporter for 30 years and joined this website membership about a year ago.

My information is from someone extremely close to Matt, somone who he would talk to about his health.

Like a previous poster said, how can you put a time frame on an 'Unexplained' problem???

Why Halden? how old is he? He doesnt look that great in PL... dont know if hes the future... id rather blood Groom.. why play him at hooker? Why play Groom at hooker in PL now that Halden is out?

Whos making these wild decisions.

My thoughts exactly. The only reasoning that i can come up with is that it seems having players be able to play in multiple poistions is the flavour of the month among some of the clubs. Tigers Storm Broncos etc. I think Des maybe on this track aswell.

But still, have to agree with your surprise about Groom to hooker in PL. Makes more sense to allow him to gain valuable experience in the PL #7 before trying to make him a utility type.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4