ORFORD out for four weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i can only guess groom is hooker to give him more tackling to help him improve in that aspect of his game

Jungle King I have been a Manly supporter for 30 years and joined this website membership about a year ago.

My information is from someone extremely close to Matt, somone who he would talk to about his health.

Someone he trusted - a loyal mate you mean...HAhahahahahahahahhaa :stupid:

Monaghan has adequately demonstrated that you don't need a brain to be a half back in Manly colours.

Why Andrew...WHY. FFS mate - give Monnas a go. Where were we post Monnas? Where are we now? Honestly mate - your a tough task master. ;)

[quote author=Matabele]
Monaghan has adequately demonstrated that you don't need a brain to be a half back in Manly colours.

just as Craig Field and Paul Shaw have in the past!
[/quote]

Paul Shaw???

Budiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.niet, niet, niet....

Jungle King I have been a Manly supporter for 30 years and joined this website membership about a year ago.

My information is from someone extremely close to Matt, somone who he would talk to about his health.

cool! excuse us for being sceptical, we get all kinds of outlandish claims on here!

how does a bad ankle give you blackouts ? someone did tell him the lights went out didnt they!!!! ; :yeah: :yeah:

I wouldnt polay Groom

Moving him from Flegg to 1sts is too big a risk, and could stunt his development a year or 2 if it doesnt go well

All irrelevant anyway, coz i beleive the info in this topic is rubbish

I wouldnt polay Groom
Moving him from Flegg to 1sts is too big a risk, and could stunt his development a year or 2 if it doesnt go well

KE : The Groom discussion was about the fact they have him in the PL hooker spot as opposed to halfback. There was no suggestion of him being played in the NRL side.

And yes, i am a disbeliever of the Orford out 4-6 with blackouts rumour.

[quote author=Daddy Fats]

[/quote]

A little like when a mate of yours that knew Orford, told you that The Ox wasn't going to Manly :lie: :lie: :lol:

[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

A little like when a mate of yours that knew Orford, told you that The Ox wasn't going to Manly :lie: :lie: :lol:
[/quote]

We all knew that was a load of sh!t as soon as Ryan said "a mate of mine told me Orford is not coming to Manly".

We all know Ryan wouldnt have any mates :p ;)

[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If I am told something by someone Bytho - I generally tend to believe it. Besides that - I bet it was not cut and dry along the way.

I'm glad your back by the way.

therein lies the problem - no fact, just here say

"A mate of mine mentioned" doesn't imply something was definitely going to happen.

Example. Michael Monaghan at sponsors lunch (wheelchair racing), said Lyon was coming to Manly in 2005. Did it happen? No. He also said the same for that dude who used to play for Melbourne / now in ESL - Moule or something?

Things change - so when my neighbour mentioned Orford told him he was going to Souths, I believed it. Espescially when you consider this bloke is in The Australian Touch Footy team that recently had its world cup even in NZ, and played with Orford through the grades on the CC. He's in those circles. Actually - his brother ref's Jersey Flegg....I've already told him to be leanient to Manly BTW.

[quote author=Fluffy]
therein lies the problem - no fact, just here say

"A mate of mine mentioned" doesn't imply something was definitely going to happen.

Example. Michael Monaghan at sponsors lunch (wheelchair racing), said Lyon was coming to Manly in 2005. Did it happen? No. He also said the same for that dude who used to play for Melbourne / now in ESL - Moule or something?

Things change - so when my neighbour mentioned Orford told him he was going to Souths, I believed it. Espescially when you consider this bloke is in The Australian Touch Footy team that recently had its world cup even in NZ, and played with Orford through the grades on the CC. He's in those circles. Actually - his brother ref's Jersey Flegg....I've already told him to be leanient to Manly BTW.
[/quote]

Its like when Monaghs says to the first player off the ruck, "this ones yours" when it really could just go anywhere! :yeah:

Its like when Monaghs says to the first player off the ruck, \"this ones yours\" when it really could just go anywhere! :yeah:

yes, that pass to Lyon (dropped) early 1st half last saturday night was actually meant to be a cutout pass out to Robbo. ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6