Orford has the ****s?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Wheel just sent me an SMS to say Ch 7 are running with a story that Orford has had a gutful of Hasler and wants out.

Anyone else got anything on this?

There's a 3 page thread over at LU. Eh, I'm not reading much into it yet, but it probably has to do with either who's in the number 6 (unlikely) or their attacking style (likely) if it's true.

It has been reported elsewhere that Orford walked out of a training session prior to the match in Townsville after an apparent dispute with Hasler.

The club have refuted this story but the amount of smoke that is emanting from this story is beginning to take on the look of an out of control fire.

If it comes down to Hasler or Orford I want to keep Orford.

Thats if its true of course.

It is bad publicity that the club doesn't need or want. If it is true and it comes down to wa showdown between the two then des will be the one to go.

I spoke to a sponsor of the club this week and he said that he had the ****s with the way the team was performing and said that they were badly coached. he said that this was a widely held opinion amongst a lot of supporters and sponsors that he knew.

Maybe Des is the reason why the stories about Lyon going back to Parra instead of Manly have surfaced?

I am prepared to give Des this season to prove himself with a decent roster but if we risk losing Orford as a result I would not be sad to see Des go.

The title of this post, if it happens there will be lots of Manly fans with the same, they will be playing at an empty brookie, some blokes can coach others cant you just ned to check their records

I was about to post the same topic. My brother called me 2 mins ago to say a headline of Orford and Des have had a run in and orford wants out of the club.

1) If it comes down to Hasler or Orford I want to keep Orford.
Thats if its true of course.

2) I am prepared to give Des this season to prove himself with a decent roster but if we risk losing Orford as a result I would not be sad to see Des go.

It aint hard to figure where the club is going and what needs to be done. I am in complete agreeance with both of Garts' comments.

Badly coached.........Reaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!

I'll wait for CW to come bounding in with his trusty stead.

If we made the top four last season nobody would be asking for des haslers head on a block.Its only round 4,its a tad to early to be sacking anyone.

we will make the top 8.Ive got a $100 hand shake on the top 4,made $50 on the top 8 last season,they will start to kick some ass later on.

Weidler just said on the footy show that Orfords manager Mimis called him to say that the rumour isn't true. Orford and Dessie are fine.

If we made the top four last season nobody would be asking for des haslers head on a block.Its only round 4,its a tad to early to be sacking anyone.Suck me off with a yabbie pump..
we will make the top 8.Ive got a $100 hand shake on the top 4,made $50 on the top 8 last season,they will start to kick some ass later on.

But we DIDN'T make the to 4 did we?

Daniel. I don't know how you manage to muster up the will to reply to that kind of comment any more.

Its the old, "if we had have made the..."

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4