Order of preference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i dont think he was mention behind Joel, I mean Michael was the one he wanted to speak to. Jye Mullane hasnt played first grade since last year and i think every1 shuld get off monas back

i dont think he was mention behind Joel, I mean Michael was the one he wanted to speak to. Jye Mullane hasnt played first grade since last year and i think every1 shuld get off monas back

by the sounds of it there are quite a few who want to get on his back!

we just tell it how it is

Talk to Raider people about the Monaghan brothers and they don't sing a pretty tune.

Interesting that the two of them are off on their off season trip without any of their 2006 team mates.

Funny that.

Wheel - have you worked out which good looking cheer leader you going to stand next to and get your photo taken at next years launch?

Surely this is your off season project in between ex-player profiles bringing up names like yorgen rogers?

Erin for sure :yeah: I know same as last year but hey when your on a good thing stick to it.

This complete sub culture that I know nothing about.

You dirty old men - you're old enough to be her father Wheel! ;-)

Agree but just because your on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.

Actually she is very nice, charming girl - great conversation :lol2: :lol2:

She is certainly a step up in quality compared to the usual scrubbers you used to stand next to wheel. ie Lush Linda,Sharon, Muzza etc.

I want to see a photo of you this year standing next to Bobby the bear. You can ask him how Norths are going and why isn't he at the norths seasons launch?

Those were the days - took much alchol makes you do strange things :drunk:

dirty old fellas, at least you guys can start talking it up and I will come in with my lawn mower and cut your grass!

She is certainly a step up in quality compared to the usual scrubbers you used to stand next to wheel. ie Lush Linda,Sharon, Muzza etc.

I want to see a photo of you this year standing next to Bobby the bear. You can ask him how Norths are going and why isn't he at the norths seasons launch?

Give me a break I never went near Sharon/Muzza, although I could name a few other that did. ;) I can't deny the other one though

dirty old fellas, at least you guys can start talking it up and I will come in with my lawn mower and cut your grass!

Trust me unless you were horribly drunk and desperate you would to take a very wide birth on this one.

Copied this from MSE. Interesting that Monnas supposedly has been fined for not attending the awards night. I wonder if the other player was Mullane?

On 2ue this morning Johnny Gibbs told Mike Carlton that Michael Monaghan and another unnamed senior player had been hit with suspended fines for taking their annual leave at an incorrect time. The rule that was broken was in the manly handbook at the start of the year. Michael was unable to attend the Awards night because he was on holidays. He had obviously booked his holiday months in advance and did try and change the flights but this wasn’t possible.

Gibbs confirmed this with manly CEO Pat Wilson who said that Michael certainly wasn’t singled out.

If the club didn't know well before the awards night that he wasn't going to be there. He shouldn't be captain again. From the sounds of things the awards night was simply a money spinner.

If the players don't take it seriously why would the supporters?

It seems only Jye and CC (Captain Calamity or Concentric Circles - take your pick) were the only two that didn't take it seriously. Don't tar the others with the same brush!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6