Optimist/Pessimist pulse .. UPDATE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How do you currently feel about our future under Seibs?

• Optimistic

• Pessimistic

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m currently pessimistic.

I think we will get beaten on Saturday and that’s almost the last roll of the dice.

We need to win every home game , and then hopefully Dragons away ( very hard ask ) Bulldogs away and unlikely but Roosters away.

And wait on other results.

I’d suggest if we get dusted on Saturday it’ll plummet

Holy grilled Jesu poop on a stick ... we're in free fall .. dropped below 70% for the 1st time ... sitting at 69.4%

Hope all you nervous wee Jessie's come back on and change to Optimistic after we flogg the Cowgirls today.

This season is so close between teams, that on any day, any team can beat another, and strange things happen, where, on their day, the last team can beat the top team.

Injuries are, and always will be, the major influence to most team's success during a season (apart from a bad roster).

If we win tonight, that could set us up for a finals place, however, without Turbo, I think we probably have the weakest spine of teams above us, and also just lack 'grunt' in the engine room.

Of the Top 8 at the moment, I can't see any of the current Top 5 not making the finals, unless something really strange happens, and that leaves 8 teams battling it out for the last two spots and where for and against will be really important.

So, pessimist or optimist? I'll decide later tonight.

When are we playing The Tigers. I honestly reckon they'd come close to beating us this season. Looking forward to playing them at least.

Changed my vote tonight.

Reluctantly.

I still want to be optimistic for our team (cause let's face it, losing sucks) but our attack really struggled tonight after losing the battle in the middle yet again and I'm not seeing a way to fix it this season.

Be a close game I think

Just be nice to watch a contest between even teams with the team we support and love, and another team. We should all be honest tonight, and say we thought the Cowboys were going to murder us. It was actually quite pleasant that it wasn't a blowout (I guess).

When are we playing The Tigers. I honestly reckon they'd come close to beating us this season. Looking forward to playing them at least.
Look at our draw
sharks away L
dragons away L gong we never win down there
roosters away L
panthers home L they will put 50 on us if we play like we did tonight
warriors away L
bulldogs away L we haven’t played well at Accor stadium that well of many years
tigers Home 50/50 game

thats one tough draw
going to be hard viewing

Just be nice to watch a contest between even teams with the team we support and love, and another team. We should all be honest tonight, and say we thought the Cowboys were going to murder us. It was actually quite pleasant that it wasn't a blowout (I guess).
Yeah I knew we’d lose but honestly we did keep trying , I think there’s something in that.

Look at our draw
sharks away L
dragons away L gong we never win down there
roosters away L
panthers home L they will put 50 on us if we play like we did tonight
warriors away L
bulldogs away L we haven’t played well at Accor stadium that well of many years
tigers Home 50/50 game

thats one tough draw
going to be hard viewing
I bet there’s a surprise or two in there

Don’t know which one or which ones but I just have a gut feeling there will be one at least

Drag Queen Pride GIF by BuzzFeed

I reckon you're right. Yes, we never win at the 'gong and all the doomers and gloomers are willing us to lose but it's DCE's 300th and that may just make a difference, this time.
that and tigers game last round at home are our 2 biggest chances of a win

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8