Optimist/Pessimist pulse .. UPDATE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How do you currently feel about our future under Seibs?

• Optimistic

• Pessimistic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Meaning Of Life Glass Half Full GIF by Barbara Pozzi

14th or 15th guaranteed by end of this season
Having lost 7 of 10 now, and losing 17 of 24 (since jersey gate), I honestly can't see where a wins coming from.

We are a heavy set, over weight, slow, unfit team, with very little intensity, passion, skill or heart.

I think you're pretty spot on. 8-9 wins in a 24 game season is probably over achieving.

Surely with all the negativity on here at present this should be below 50% right now.

Haven’t read a single positive comment for ages.

Figure should be ( based on that) 80% negative / 20% positive )

Surely with all the negativity on here at present this should be below 50% right now.

I won't be changing my vote. It's impossible for me to be pessimistic about the future of the club (with or without Seibold). Yes I know it's delusional. It's the same thing for me as tipping against the team. I simply can't do that either. Manly by 7 against the Sharks. Go Manly.

Last edited:

One positive tonight
Warriors vs raiders
South's vs Broncos

Four teams who are playing good footy
2 decent games
And manly are not playing stress free footy.

Look at our draw
sharks away L
dragons away L gong we never win down there
roosters away L
panthers home L they will put 50 on us if we play like we did tonight
warriors away L
bulldogs away L we haven’t played well at Accor stadium that well of many years
tigers Home 50/50 game

thats one tough draw
going to be hard viewing
Stock up on lube now before Roosters fans buy it all.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10