Optimist/Pessimist pulse .. UPDATE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How do you currently feel about our future under Seibs?

• Optimistic

• Pessimistic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sounds like we need to hire some gunslinging cattle rustlers. Bullemor doesn't count, right?

Wouldn't someone with 'Bull' in their name make a decent gun-slinging cattle rustler?

Love you post & title...
Seriously, you couldn't make this stuff up!

Isn't that literally what Woodsie just did?

lulz

It's a movie script ...

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
.. Once the greatest Rugby League Club in the known world ... but after years of insular in-breeding, just a gympy shadow of former glory days .. a club in crisis .. and the only path open is to let in the barbarians at the gate ... and call upon 2 fallen heros ... former enemies ... and the offer of professional redemption as a reward for success.

Mestrov .. the gunslinger come to town ... not to make friends ... but to clean out the Brookvale corral ...

Seibold, the wonder kid, arrogant and proud .. the world at his feet .. brought crashing and burning back to Earth by an outraged pack of 2 headed white-ants .. plucked from the ignominy and obscurity of 2 years in the wilderness, and the shame of going to Rugby Union ... for his 1st and last chance of coaching redemption.

Flannagan ... Former premiership winning coach .. whose shady doings saw him fall afoul of the NRL ... barred from coaching for his part in the doping scandal .. he has been untouchable by all for 4 years ... until now ... a lifeline thrown ... and a promise made ... bring back our glory days ... and you will be redeemed cried Mestrov.

3 people with everything to gain ... and everything to lose ... get your popcorn, get your coke ... sit down and hold on ... this just might be the ride of your life.
Gunslinger? If so he's forgotten the face of his father

Just in regards to Renouf's comments about Seibold at the Broncos. How can he compare the squad Seibold had of young fellas and has beens to some of the Teams Bennet had that were chock full of Internationals and Origin players??

I guess we need to define what is 'Success'? I think we will be either 7 or 8 next year. If this is success then yes. But if we are talking top four or even premierships then no. New coach will certainly give them a bit of pump as they fight for their spots on the team, but when the shine wears off I worry about Siebolds ability to communicate effectively with the playing group.

I guess we need to define what is 'Success'? I think we will be either 7 or 8 next year. If this is success then yes. But if we are talking top four or even premierships then no. New coach will certainly give them a bit of pump as they fight for their spots on the team, but when the shine wears off I worry about Siebolds ability to communicate effectively with the playing group.
Lets just hope that when and if the shine wears off we are well ahead in the comp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4