Optimist/Pessimist pulse .. UPDATE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How do you currently feel about our future under Seibs?

• Optimistic

• Pessimistic

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have little hope of Seibold being successful by himself… or with yes-men lackeys as his assistants… BUT, my optimism goes up exponentially if Flanagan was signed up… a proven premiership winner.. yes he’s a cheat, but who cares..

What I’m REALLY looking forward to tho is 2023 is a manly side not playing with 1 arm tied behind their back..
I love des, but when Lawton sits on the pine for 73 minutes each game, and throw a rookie on the bench that may not come on until the 78th minute, we’re basically playing 17 on 15 voluntarily and we wonder why the boys looked gassed up and out on their feet by the 50th minute….

I have a suggestion for Seibold ... while in the UK he meets up with Jake and DCE to find out what needs to happen to achieve success. He needs both of these guys on board to succeed. It seems so obvious to me

So does the official announcement of Seibold as MWSE head coach also signify the commencement of the official Silvertails pile on the new MWSE head coach? How many of us are actually backing him in, and more importantly how many have already begun the traditional Silvertails death ride on Seibs & Co?

Although I dread to type it....

It depends if there's a ~sigh~ poll about it!

edit: "lol"

Well looky here ... the tribe has spoken .. Will the new coaching team be successful?

91.7% of respondents are optimistic, and by whatever personal yardstick they used, have voted YES.

8.3% of respondents are miserable, and voted NO.

Well looky here ... the tribe has spoken .. Will the new coaching team be successful?

91.7% of respondents are optimistic, and by whatever personal yardstick they used, have voted YES.

8.3% of respondents are miserable, and voted NO.
Clearly, these percentages will change over time commensurate to the club's level of success under the new coaching team. They do demonstrate a remarkable level of optimism within Silvertails about the future of MWSE. Arguably, it also demonstrates that 91.7% of Silvertails are fundamentally delusional in this respect. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Go Manly - 2023 NRL Premiers @;)

Clearly, these percentages will change over time commensurate to the club's level of success under the new coaching team. They do demonstrate a remarkable level of optimism within Silvertails about the future of MWSE. Arguably, it also demonstrates that 91.7% of Silvertails are fundamentally delusional in this respect. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Go Manly - 2023 NRL Premiers @;)

Any change over time will simply reflect "actual performance ... it will not change what is the current recorded level of optimism.

Any change over time will simply reflect "actual performance ... it will not change what is the current recorded level of optimism.

True. However, I have noted that many Silvertails base their criticism on their rather unique individual perception of performance, rather than actual performance.

One of these days Alice ... to the moon
963D1249-E23A-41ED-ABA2-557F8FA51BDB.jpeg

What is the definition of success?
Having the reputation of being a tough, grinding footy team. You can't win them all but when every other team dreads playing Manly, knowing they will have to go to war for 2 competition points, that's my definition of success. Brutal, uncompromising defence, and not giving an inch. The trophies will come on the back of that

Having the reputation of being a tough, grinding footy team. You can't win them all but when every other team dreads playing Manly, knowing they will have to go to war for 2 competition points, that's my definition of success. Brutal, uncompromising defence, and not giving an inch. The trophies will come on the back of that
And defence is where we have fallen the lowest , WHICH, from a Des Hasler coached side is unthinkable!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4