Optimist/Pessimist pulse .. UPDATE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How do you currently feel about our future under Seibs?

• Optimistic

• Pessimistic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Strangely I find myself being slightly more optimistic about next season. This is in part due to my expectations (no chance to make top 8 when Turbo went down) and in part to the fact that I believe the team has had a red hot go in the past few games. This speaks to me of a good culture and they are backing the coach. While I am not completely on the GCKT train, I will say to watch some of the moments in the game yesterday, his smile, DCE taking time out after the game with him - points to entering the off season in a positive frame of mind. If we have something like Turbo/Koula, Saab, Koula/Turbo, Garrick, Paulo/Tui, Brooks, DCE, Aloai, Ola, Burbo, Paseka, Croker, Jakey res Sipley, Bully, GCKT/Humprey's, Schuster, Keppie - then I think we will be competitive.

Definitely a new one , there will be a number of members that voted who are no longer here, for a number of reasons.

Best to start the year afresh.

Can there be an in-between option?
I was pessimistic last year but think adding Brooks to the team is a massive step up ..
However, I still think our pack is average, back row is average and there's too many questions marks on the back line..
Will tom play more than 10 games this year?
Will Garrick to centres actually work, as he didn't really spend much time there last year..
Will koula get more involved?? Kids got speed and showed at fullback the last few games what he could do, but barely touches the ball in the centres...
Who are the Wingers?
Saab is rocks and diamonds and in my opinion vaega is tafua 2.0 and the rejects from other clubs make up the other options....

I think we are still a few decent players away from being a legit force...
8-12 again for mine

In the past few seasons we've folded against most of heavy hitters but this year I'm starting to think we can be one of the heavy hitters.
If the spine can stay relatively healthy and the footie gods are smiling on us we could give this comp a real shake.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8