Open Letter To Matt Orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Dear Mr Choker (I mean Matt),

Did you watch City V Country on Thursday night. Neither side could score a try as the halves from both sides were a disgrace. The lack of creativity must have had you salivating. In fact, I could almost visualise you laughing, whilst watching the TV and thinking "How could the selectors have left me out of this game".

Then your thoughts switch to the game against Canberra on Sunday. "How easy will this be" you say. That NSW jumper is as good as mine.

Then you start playing, and well, you proved it, you showed those NSW selectors exactly what they were missing out on.

THE BIGGEST CHOKER IN THE NRL.

Yes thats right, just when you seem to have every opportunity, just when all the doors open and all you have to do is stumble through them, somehow you manage to compare yourself to Timmy from Southpark.

I dont think we should keep Michael Monaghan but I tell you what, I am becoming increasingly sceptical about keeping you!!!

Your sincerely.
Clontaago

I'd keep monaghan at the moment.

Give orford to the tigers and free up $450,000.

We started to see Jamie Lyon beginning to spark in that game.

To be fair on his first half the forwards didnt do anything but he was still bloody terrible as we look so disorganised which is the halfbacks fault.

When he just watched Dobson run past him to score I was livid, he didnt ever try. Then when he dropped that ball off the kick off he just dropped his head and didnt even try and jump on it, discracefull stuff.

haha

you guys crack me up, you get that emotional, ur like 13yr old girls

The fact of the matter is Orford had an off game (so bag him all you like), but he is still the best halfback at this club, and any resonable person should see that

so once you guys are done ranting lets get on with it and look forward to the parra game

Dear Mr Choker (I mean Matt),

Did you watch City V Country on Thursday night. Neither side could score a try as the halves from both sides were a disgrace. The lack of creativity must have had you salivating. In fact, I could almost visualise you laughing, whilst watching the TV and thinking \"How could the selectors have left me out of this game\".

Then your thoughts switch to the game against Canberra on Sunday. \"How easy will this be\" you say. That NSW jumper is as good as mine.

Then you start playing, and well, you proved it, you showed those NSW selectors exactly what they were missing out on.

THE BIGGEST CHOKER IN THE NRL.

Yes thats right, just when you seem to have every opportunity, just when all the doors open and all you have to do is stumble through them, somehow you manage to compare yourself to Timmy from Southpark.

I dont think we should keep Michael Monaghan but I tell you what, I am becoming increasingly sceptical about keeping you!!!

Your sincerely.
Clontaago

Dear Clon (may i call you Clon)

Why don't you come down to training on Monday at narrabeen and show me and dessie and the rest of the boys how to play first grade football seeing that you are such an expert and obviously have many years of first grade experience yourself.

In fact if you meet me at my mansion overlooking manly I will drive you training myself in my ferrari. Oopps sorry I forgot it is Monday and my car for that day is the lamborghini (the ferrari is tuesday's car, Mercedes Wednesday etc).

If you are a nice boy I might even let you stay at my Toorak mansion in Melbourne or if you are in Manly you can stay in one of my blocks of units that I own. I also have some property on the gold coast, perth, north queensland, New Zealand or North America if you would prefer to stay there.

Must go now and pick up my weekly pay check from max.

PS Thanks for paying $25 each week to come and see me play. I sure need that extra income from you to offset my negative gearing.

Thanks sucker - I mean Clon.

best wishes

Ox

He played awful no doubt, but i thought our attack picked up as soon as Ballin came on. Halden is injured so maybe Ballin will get a full game vs the Eels.

Burns will be back though, so chances are that means Monaghan -> hooker, Ballin -> bench =/

Burns will be back though, so chances are that means Monaghan -> hooker, Ballin -> bench =/
Yep, the last month it has been that we can't leave a 240k player on the bench or reggies. This week it is a 450k player. Bottom line is that I hope the club doesn't think that way and puts the right players with form on the park.

What exactly were his crimes?

All today proved is that Ballin is by far our best dummy half. What can Orfoird do when he's getting those looping Monaghan specials from the ruck?

All today proved is that Ballin is by far our best dummy half. What can Orfoird do when he's getting those looping Monaghan specials from the ruck?
:lol:

[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

Seriously, I wonder why I bother with you blokes. Monaghan gerts a few rave reviews from Gould and you all jump on the bandwagon and start putting the boot into Orford. Orford will be at the club long after Monaghan has taken his treacherous ways to another club and will win us MANY games. And I expect you will all have your tails between your legs? Or will you jump back on the Orford bandwagon?

[quote author=KaZa]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

Seriously, I wonder why I bother with you blokes. Monaghan gerts a few rave reviews from Gould and you all jump on the bandwagon and start putting the boot into Orford. Orford will be at the club long after Monaghan has taken his treacherous ways to another club and will win us MANY games. And I expect you will all have your tails between your legs? Or will you jump back on the Orford bandwagon?

[/quote]

Ive never jumped a monaghan bandwagon. I was the one getting paid out for sticking up for a guy i knew had talent.

His form is awesome this year so more people are starting to see what a few of us saw.

Orford had a bad game.. but i wouldnt drop him. His defence was terrible.. cost us two tries.. in one case just watching one of their players score (commentator even said it)

He made 2-3 cold knock ons.. that you cannot blame Monaghans passing. He made a forward pass.. he kicked a ball dead on the 2nd tackle 10 metres out. Honeslty Mata.. watch the game again.. and if you ask why he was poor then i dont know what else to say.

Monaghans has most try assists in the NRL with 11.. hes doing good mate.. just try watch his game without judging why you dont like him. He may not be better than Orford... (although current form he is)... but hes a damn good player.

I didn't say Monaghan wasn't a good player.

I just maintain he is our second best halfback and our second best dummy half - AND NEEDS TO BE TREATED AS SUCH AT THE SELECTION TABLE FOR THE GOOD OF THE TEAM........

Good to see i'm not the only one seeing these things.

While watching the game today, I was thinking "gee, orford is going ****house again" then i thought "well the guys at silvertails are always crapping on about how monaghan throws these slow loopy passes" .. so I observed.

There was nothing wrong with the passes.

I say if orford is injured... rest him til he's right we don't need him right now. Orford could own the NRL if he tried... if it's the injury stopping him from doing so.. fark him off for a while.

I know Lyon's bat-back is getting all the press but how good was Monaghan's tunnel ball pass today - an inspired reflex pass, great stuff. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mata is drowning..............Someone pass him a glass of water. :)

This thread is gold.

These threads show Matas hypocrisy at its best.

Mata is drowning..............Someone pass him a glass of water. :)

This thread is gold.

These threads show Matas hypocrisy at its best.

I didn't realise it was all about me!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4