Onto next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah. Wouldn't that be great. Let's drop our two shining lights from this week -- The Shoe and Harper.
You know what happens to any of the young blokes who have good games....banished the next week. Just ask Guacamole (how Des hasn’t got him in the 17 is deplorable).

You know what happens to any of the young blokes who have good games....banished the next week. Just ask Guacamole (how Des hasn’t got him in the 17 is deplorable).
Im thinking Des has told him he has the position next year ,and know giving Sirro ,gojetski,Wadell chance to keep spots next year.

Really excited about the youngsters coming through....thats the good.
The bad...no energy by senior players in warm-up...asst coach couldn't care less.
Parker and tafua couldn't be bothered to celebrate mogans 1st try in debut game. Kids at Penrith would still be jumping all over him.
No body is playing for the guy next to him in defence. Not sure if they're buying into the defence parameters set, but clearly its not working. These are now Barrett numbers in defence......rant over.
Probably coz Morgan is about to take their jobs

Yeah swap around and do whatever , we all don’t give much of a **** now with 13th the likely finishing position.

Give everyone who hasn’t had a run a go , nothing to lose anyway.

The broom is coming ,F#CKERS should be playing the hearts out for their jobs.

3 Biggest problems with this team.

1. 3 YEARS ,ONE ESTABLISHED HALF.
2. Injuries ,lack of quality back ups.
3. No heart.

Could be a few forced changes this week too. Horhay obviously gone - so Miski most likely comes in finally. Also Schuster had an ankle issue so he may not pull up 100% either, so we could see Cust back in the 6.

I hope Schuster has recovered and can play 6 his way more dangerous than Cust !!!

Olaka needs to be on the bench atleast his better than sironen !!!

Cust should be on the bench for Crocker

Hope walker comes back and he can go centre

Surely we break our losing hoodoo at ANZ I’ll be fuming if we don’t !!!

They are. We need a password that the club should have emailed to members (I haven’t seen anything yet). If anyone knows what it is let us know!
Yep, that's right. Tickets went on sale noon today.
Club is supposed to send members a password, but haven't as yet.

I hope Schuster has recovered and can play 6 his way more dangerous than Cust !!!

Olaka needs to be on the bench atleast his better than sironen !!!

Cust should be on the bench for Crocker

Hope walker comes back and he can go centre

Surely we break our losing hoodoo at ANZ I’ll be fuming if we don’t !!!

Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Optimistic

I've seen the team list!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12