Onto next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Oh that’s right

dogs anz stadium Friday 6pm

where we have not won in 7 years on a 11 game losing run at the venue.

just what the doctor ordered Lol :):)

I personally have seen all 11 games live as a member at anz, joined in 2014. Just want to break this hoodoo but cant see it happening on Friday

we will play the dogs into form on Friday night.

Anyone willing to join me out there on Friday?

Last edited:
Oh that’s right

Yep we could well lose next week. The Dogs defence seems to have more steel in it than ours... Nope sorry i won’t join you, I hate going to ANZ. Only go there when we play final series games.

Yep we could well lose next week. The Dogs defence seems to have more steel in it than ours... Nope sorry i won’t join you, I hate going to ANZ. Only go there when we play final series games.
Me too, have lost the passion for away games

Oh that’s right

I would have loved to join you but I am on shift work . Interesting to see what team Des comes up with .

I am only going to see if I can break my hoodoo of seeing us win a first grade as a member out at anz

we will lose
Yep you can see it a mile off

We will try hard but as soon as dogs get a good amount of possession we will fold.

Think it will be dogs 26-10 something like that we just have forgotten how to win.

Oh that’s right

I personally have seen all 11 games live as a member at anz, joined in 2014. Just want to break this hoodoo but cant see it happening on Friday

After last night I barely have the motivation to watch on tv let alone attend in person

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10