Online Store

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
Jethro said:
Larissa said:
Hey there,

Should have been fixed yesterday.

When did you last check it out?

Thanks for keeping me updated.

Cheers,

Larissa

Hi @[Larissa],

Like I said in my previous post above yours, the message that I received was

"www.manlyseaeagles.com.au uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 27/10/2011 9:59 AM. The current time is 9/11/2011 2:09 PM.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)
" :-/

Sorry about that. Just skimmed over the error message part of the post.

Ill investigate further tomorrow. It should be fixed.

Cheers,

Larissa

Thanks @[Larissa]. You're a champion :)

Update:

The security certificate issue should be resolved if you access the online store through its direct link: www.seaeagles.com.au/shop

The problem will continue to occur if you access the store through an old url. For example if you have bookmarked the page from an old link.

Hope this helps. If not send me an expletive DM!

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
Update:

The security certificate issue should be resolved if you access the online store through its direct link: www.seaeagles.com.au/shop

The problem will continue to occur if you access the store through an old url. For example if you have bookmarked the page from an old link.

Hope this helps. If not send me an expletive DM!

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Hi again @[Larissa],

I tried going to the shop via the direct link http://www.seaeagles.com.au/shop that you gave to access the online store, selected what I wanted to purchase and then proceeded through to the checkout at:

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/checkout.asp

After selecting the "Secure Credit Card" option, I then clicked on the "Proceed To Next Step" button and was met with the alert:

The certificate expired on 27/10/2011 9:59 AM. The current time is 10/11/2011 4:44 PM.

"

That's as far as the purchasing procedure would go after I clicked on the Alert "OK" button :(

Thanks Jethro.

I've directed the shop staff to read this thread. I'm not in the office tomorrow, but they should be able to fix the problem.

Have a good night.

Larissa

Hi @[Larissa],

Just wondering if you have any more info regarding the Online Store's "Invalid Security Certificate" as I'm still getting an alert box stating:

The certificate expired on 27/10/2011 9:59 AM. The current time is 14/11/2011 5:19 AM.

"

after selecting the "Secure Credit Card" option and then clicking on the "Proceed To Next Step" button.

lsz said:
How long before everyone gets over the "moved to the dogs" "joke" when things go wrong?

mate, it's only just started...we're are going to bleed those jokes for all there worth...at least another year. :p

Jethro,

I just proceeded past the warning, placed my order and three days later my stuff arrived..

Be brave, push on.

Jethro said:
Hi @[Larissa],

Just wondering if you have any more info regarding the Online Store's "Invalid Security Certificate" as I'm still getting an alert box stating:

The certificate expired on 27/10/2011 9:59 AM. The current time is 14/11/2011 5:19 AM.

"

after selecting the "Secure Credit Card" option and then clicking on the "Proceed To Next Step" button.

Hey Jethro,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I haven't had internet access for a day or so.

I think it may be best that you have a chat to the staff at the shop. Unfortunately I am unable to resolve any issues with the security certificate myself.

Either give The Factory Outlet a call on 02 9939 3889 and ask to speak to Matt Fox, or alternatively shoot me a PM with your number and ill have them give you a call.

Cheers,

Larissa

Jethro, if you do call, any chance you could ask what's going on with the victory pack ? It should be on there by now

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4