Online Store

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Boozo

Reserve Grader
Anyone having trouble ordering from the online store? Since last week, I keep getting a screen that says the site licence has expired and that it would be unwise to continue with my purchase. I want to order a bunch of stuff and have my $s go to the club but it's getting difficult.

Yeah I had that.

Then I got my order submitted (almost $200 worth of stuff, on top of the Premiers Jersey I got two weeks ago), but nothing since.

I have asked half a dozen times to have my membership added to my login so I could receive the discount. I have given up on this, not even Larissa could help me here.

I wont be using them for anything again, and I spend up to $1000 a year on merchandise.

Hi guys,

I'll look into the online store issue. No one had let me know so far there was a problem ordering from the site.

We should have the member logins issue sorted by the end of next week. Will let you know when it's resolved.

Sorry for any trouble guys. As always, if you have any problems with anything Sea Eagles please feel free to drop Team Membership a line at [email protected] or call us on 9970 3000. We will do our best to resolve the matter for you.

Enjoy the weekend and Go Manly!

Larissa

Can you give your support staff a rocket?

I informed both the mwse and the merchandising shop that I couldn't login about a month ago. And the mwse person said it would be fixed within days of the call.

This shows a lack of commitment to the clients, especially if it's happened to many people.

Cheers

Unfortunately the login issue is not a simple issue to resolve.

Please be assured we take fixing the problem seriously and should have it sorted by the end of next week.

Regardless of this the staff should have contacted you to let you know when they couldnt resolve the problem in the timeframe promised. Ill make sure this doesn't happen again.

Larissa

I was more annoyed that know one had informed you of the issue.

To me it shows a lack of communication.

Excuse me if I'm coming accross harsh, I guess crush leaving has something to do with it.

Any chance of getting Larissa to chair the board, coach the team, manage the team and recruit.

She is the one person who can be relied upon in this shipwrecked club.

And she is not afraid to help out us fans.

Larissa said:
Hi guys,

I'll look into the online store issue. No one had let me know so far there was a problem ordering from the site.

We should have the member logins issue sorted by the end of next week. Will let you know when it's resolved.

Sorry for any trouble guys. As always, if you have any problems with anything Sea Eagles please feel free to drop Team Membership a line at [email protected] or call us on 9970 3000. We will do our best to resolve the matter for you.

Enjoy the weekend and Go Manly!

Larissa
Thanks for your help Larissa and everyone else. I'll call next week. I want my hard earned to go to the club and not the enemy. Thanks again.

I've had no problems logging in or with the site loading but have noticed that not all items are showing the member discount. ie: Plus sizes Premiers jersey is showing the member discount price but regular sizes Premiers jersey is not.

The Victory Pack DVD set will hopefully show up in the store this week, otherwise I will have to be buying that and all the other stuff from elsewhere

bob dylan said:
Any chance of getting Larissa to chair the board, coach the team, manage the team and recruit.

She is the one person who can be relied upon in this shipwrecked club.

And she is not afraid to help out us fans.
Agree, hopefully she hasn't been enticed to take a walk down the well trodden path to Belmore.

My order arrived today, the correct amount hit my credit card. Overall very happy with the service.

Larissa said:
Unfortunately the login issue is not a simple issue to resolve.

Please be assured we take fixing the problem seriously and should have it sorted by the end of next week.

Regardless of this the staff should have contacted you to let you know when they couldnt resolve the problem in the timeframe promised. Ill make sure this doesn't happen again.

Larissa

Hi @[Larissa],

Do you have any more updates regarding this invalid safety certificate issue as I am still getting:

"www.manlyseaeagles.com.au uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 27/10/2011 9:59 AM. The current time is 9/11/2011 2:09 PM.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)
"

when I go to make a payment.

Hey there,

Should have been fixed yesterday.

When did you last check it out?

Thanks for keeping me updated.

Cheers,

Larissa

How long before everyone gets over the "moved to the dogs" "joke" when things go wrong?

Larissa said:
Hey there,

Cheers,

Larissa

Hi @[Larissa],

Like I said in my previous post above yours, the message that I received was

The certificate expired on 27/10/2011 9:59 AM. The current time is 9/11/2011 2:09 PM.

" :-/

Jethro said:
Larissa said:
Hey there,

Cheers,

Larissa

Hi @[Larissa],

Like I said in my previous post above yours, the message that I received was

" :-/

Sorry about that. Just skimmed over the error message part of the post.

Ill investigate further tomorrow. It should be fixed.

Cheers,

Larissa

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4