One that ryan didn't start!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher

hahaha i don't do many of these yart's i believe you call them, so i'm putting mine up now... i reckon i'll be on the money!

1. Brett Stewart
2. Paul Stephenson
3. Steve Bell
4. Steve Matai (til ash gets back)
5. Chris Hicks
6. Michael Monoghan
7. Matt Orford
8. Jason King
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Steve Menzies
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Kylie Leulai
15. Mark Bryant
16. Luke Williamson
17. Shane Dunley

It gives us alot of pace in the backline... 3 x 5th tackle options (monas, orford and ballin)... 2 big guys on the wing with pace and height... 2 big forwards coming off the bench... dunners still makes an impact, which i think is the role he is best at... willo on the bench gives a number of options (hooker, halves, second row)... doesn't unsettle the best back row in the game

Only change i can see is maybe rose or cuthbo for bryant

Hey CW, does that mean your first Guess at a team would be a

Feasibly Unbiased Canteen Worker Initial Team :drunk: :drunk:

Sorry best I could do at short notice :twisted:

id agree with that side. I would have love to see how Williamson would of went in the centres. With his excellent defence.. probably plug a bit of holes in the defence and hes got decent attack. Also would free up a bench spot with Cuthberson or Rose to step up.

my team would be

1. Brett Stewart
2. Paul Stephenson
3. Steve Bell
4. Chris Hicks
5. Michael Robertson
6. Michael Monoghan
7. Matt Orford
8. Jason King
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Steve Menzies
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Kylie Leulai
15. Mark Bryant
16. Luke Williamson
17. Shane Dunley

Ah all the Monas supporters are coming out of the closet ;)

I'll just wait for Vegas or Sue the Berate you all, then Monas will be back in PL ;)

Mate - I didn't need to start it. I agree entirely with your starting 17- I might have swapped Rose for Bryant, and Cuthbertson for Williamson on the bench, but that's about it.

Ah all the Monas supporters are coming out of the closet ;)

I'll just wait for Vegas or Sue the Berate you all, then Monas will be back in PL ;)

I think you'll find mate, i have supported monaghan on every occasion i have written about him... i've never hidden the fact

don't have to worry about me byso.my ammo was spent last year.if monaghans performances havent convinced people he is a good hooker in the making and not a half by now they cannot and will not be convinced.placing a guy one pass wider of the ruck simply moves the panic sideways and negates a very good playmaker.unfortunately it is a sad indictment of our depth at 6 that he is even being considered.knowing the clubs views on this i doubt he will get first crack there but if he does i hope he can lift because i see some very good things across our team this year.

don't have to worry about me byso.my ammo was spent last year.if monaghans performances havent convinced people he is a good hooker in the making and not a half by now they cannot and will not be convinced.placing a guy one pass wider of the ruck simply moves the panic sideways and negates a very good playmaker.unfortunately it is a sad indictment of our depth at 6 that he is even being considered.knowing the clubs views on this i doubt he will get first crack there but if he does i hope he can lift because i see some very good things across our team this year.

well said- I agree 100%

thanks pj.for some reason we seem to be a frustrated minority.having said that if he gets the nod and can do an reasonable job i really think we can threaten the top sides this year with top 4 not out of the question.ballin,robertson,a fitter stephenson,a fit alberts and young cuthbertson give me much hope.

thanks pj.for some reason we seem to be a frustrated minority.having said that if he gets the nod and can do an reasonable job i really think we can threaten the top sides this year with top 4 not out of the question.ballin,robertson,a fitter stephenson,a fit alberts and young cuthbertson give me much hope.
I am on record as saying that Monas will be a much better hooker than five-eigth. I am concerned that we must use Ballin as well.

Ballin must be used.gene miles,a qld selector, told rocky boy last week they already have him pegged as an origin hooker.both he and the pearl have huge wraps on him.

Yep- frustrated is the word- I still can't believe the result of that poll!
he has gone from hooker in canberra to half here to captain to a joke to a sook to getting 240,000 (WTF) to Cancun when he should've been at the presentation .....he is not a 5/8
Like yourself I think if he can shut up and do the job good and well cause I think we have a good thing going this year!
It just has me stuffed why people are pinning their hopes on him given his recent track record...

Just a little side thing to Monas $240,000 with other 5/8s....Anasta and Barrett are on $200,000 p.a. and Sutton on $120,000....

Anasta and Barrett on 200k? Pull the other one! They are both rep players. You would have to imagine they would be amongst the highest paid players at their club, and if they were, the chooks and the dragons wouldn't even be within a bull's roar of filling the salary cap if this is what they were paying.
Yes 240k is a lot for Monas, but lets not pretend everyone else is running around for chicken feed!!

Anasta and Barrett on 200k? Pull the other one! They are both rep players. You would have to imagine they would be amongst the highest paid players at their club, and if they were, the chooks and the dragons wouldn't even be within a bull's roar of filling the salary cap if this is what they were paying.
Yes 240k is a lot for Monas, but lets not pretend everyone else is running around for chicken feed!!

Yeah gronk, i already past off that post as bull****... i find it very hard to believe monaghan is on more than anasta and barrett!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4