One month in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Of course Manly will win the comp, but aside from that, some observations after one month of fair dinkum competition.

If we don't win… Souths will beat Dogs in the GF. Both have monstrous packs and are dangerous at the back, and are well coached. Biggest threat – Roosters.

As usual, Storm look good out of the blocks but I suspect this year they can't sustain it. Surely due for a critical injury or two.

Of the rest, Titans and Knights are looking good for the 8. That leaves 1 spot for an also-ran, take your pick from Cows, Brisbane & Sharks.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Of course Manly will win the comp, but aside from that, some observations after one month of fair dinkum competition.

If we don't win… Souths will beat Dogs in the GF. Both have monstrous packs and are dangerous at the back, and are well coached. Biggest threat – Roosters.

As usual, Storm look good out of the blocks but I suspect this year they can't sustain it. Surely due for a critical injury or two.

Of the rest, Titans and Knights are looking good for the 8. That leaves 1 spot for an also-ran, take your pick from Cows, Brisbane & Sharks.
For mine a 4 way battle - Seaeagles, Sths, Storm & Dogs.
Others to fight for positions are Cows, Cronulla, Knights, Titans with Roosters that team capable of matching most on the occasion , except when it counts. Must confess - Hargreaves is becoming the beast he promised to be, instead of a penalty ridden thug.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Chooks will finish top 4 no doubt.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4