One for the superstitious supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
and @globaleagle you like whore you ;)

Truth - I said to my good lady wife 2 weeks ago. If I hit 200 like by this Friday we will make the GF and win it

Don't die wondering people

That is the most laughable grab for likes I have seen since C & C did his yay-Manly-we- are- the-best thread a few weeks ago.

You got no chance, bud

edit: ok you will get there, I wasn't accounting for all the superstitious posters we have

SeaEagleRock8 said:
That is the most laughable grab for likes I have seen since C & C did his yay-Manly-we- are- the-best thread a few weeks ago.

You got no chance, bud

As I say don't die wondering!

I kid you not that was my statement.

I also said to my now wife - if you don't sleep with me we will lose this GF (in jest) and we all know how Newcastle killed us

In addition in conversation in '07 she said "I hope Melbourne win it is a **** town"

In '08 she said "I hope your team wins this year because you have been a prick for the last year"

In '11 she said "I give up - just win and don"t annoy me"

So for '12 it's up to you

;)

Ha ha. Like whore. I love it. That is almost worth a "like" just for that... Almost...

voicefromthehill said:
Truth - I said to my good lady wife 2 weeks ago. If I hit 200 like by this Friday we will make the GF and win it

In case you have forgotten "No one likes us and we don't care" :p

ManlyBacker said:
voicefromthehill said:

In case you have forgotten "No one likes us and we don't care" :p

The result is on your head my friend!

That would be also in your hand

SeaEagleRock8 said:

You got no chance, bud

edit: ok you will get there, I wasn't accounting for all the superstitious posters we have

What if I said - 300! :)

voicefromthehill said:

You know, I hadn't clicked on this thread until about a minute ago.

Even then it was just to get the damn thing to stop showing up as bolded on my page.

Imagine my surprise to get a mention...:p

It's true, I am my like count, it's all I have!!! (click like now)

My only regret is I didnt think of this idea first!!! :D

TAGGING PEOPLE LESSON:

That message didnt go through to me as you didn't put brackets around my user name - [ ] <---- those thingies.

so @voicefromthehill wont work but....

@[voicefromthehill] will. (of course you wont see the brackets but the user name will appear in maroon type)

Or you can click on the @ symbol along the top of your text box and etc etc etc...

If you like the fact I helped after being called a whore...CLICK LIKE!!!!

:heart:

lol

GO MANLY

Edit: Can I add, very funny! 1 like click and 2 thumbs up :)

Edit Edit: HEY...YOU cant talk with your 200+ for only 1000 posts! Unjust accusation I say!

manlyfan76 said:
How do you see 'likes' you have received ?

You have received 91 likes and given out 94.

It's on the right hand side on your posts you make.

Or its on your user control panel page (cp) when you click on your user name.

You can also see who has given you a like by clicking on the little plus sign on the bottom left of your posts.

ta dah

globaleagle said:
voicefromthehill said:

You know, I hadn't clicked on this thread until about a minute ago.

Even then it was just to get the damn thing to stop showing up as bolded on my page.

Imagine my surprise to get a mention...:p

It's true, I am my like count, it's all I have!!! (click like now)

My only regret is I didnt think of this idea first!!! :D

TAGGING PEOPLE LESSON:

That message didnt go through to me as you didn't put brackets around my user name - [ ] <---- those thingies.

so @voicefromthehill wont work but....

@[voicefromthehill] will. (of course you wont see the brackets but the user name will appear in maroon type)

Or you can click on the @ symbol along the top of your text box and etc etc etc...

If you like the fact I helped after being called a whore...CLICK LIKE!!!!

:heart:

lol

GO MANLY

Edit: Can I add, very funny! 1 like click and 2 thumbs up :)

Edit Edit: HEY...YOU cant talk with your 200+ for only 1000 posts! Unjust accusation I say!

@[globaleagle] and here I was thinking I knew everything! Thanks for the lesson, I like learning. And re the likes - what can I say my friend - I'm just a likeable guy ;)

globaleagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
How do you see 'likes' you have received ?

You have received 91 likes and given out 94.

It's on the right hand side on your posts you make.

Or its on your user control panel page (cp) when you click on your user name.

You can also see who has given you a like by clicking on the little plus sign on the bottom left of your posts.

ta dah
Thanks GE for reply, I look via an iPhone so no likes for me. It must be something on the full site not mobile. I think I will survive.

No problems, happy to help. And yes, you probably will!!

You have made 929 posts btw.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7