One Big Positive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
byso link said:
Coming from the king of needle I chuckle.

Reality is I was certainly against him coming to the club initially for the huge Dollars when Monas was performed well. But within weeks of Orford starting I saw the light and was a supporter of the Ox.

Do you want me to draw you a picture? Or will you continue with this circular discussion.
  I don't need a picture thanks.  The memory of your woof! posts on the topic are well remembered. 

Byso, stop with the myth making.  We would have won the GF with you as half.  Ox was there on the field doing what he was paid to do, along with many others, nothing more, nothing less.  

DSM5, its not just the game itself. Its his whole seasons leadership that got us to the GF. So if The Ox didn't play that year. We wouldn't of been in the GF to even win it.

Gee a flat top in the Grand Final victory photos would have been fantastic.  Would make it hard to decipher 1987 from 2008!

DSM5 link said:
Byso, stop with the myth making.  We would have won the GF with you as half.  Ox was there on the field doing what he was paid to do, along with many others, nothing more, nothing less.  
So he did nothing less than earn his money...that is the first time I have heard that sentiment from you. I guess time has a way of clouding memory...

Mata, haha keep trying. Haven't had one of them since 2005.

But from the looks of your melon I wouldn't be judging others ;)

Matabele link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=182764.msg256645#msg256645 date=1269339007]
Haven't had one of them since 2005.
  Have you ever considered paying for it?
[/quote]

Rolling on the floor with laughter after that one, you are in the wrong job Matabele, you should be writing comedy for the footy show, at least some of the things you say are funny.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=182764.msg256650#msg256650 date=1269339896]
Sure, can you recommend the one you spend your hard earned on.
Can't say I'm that way inclined dearie, but I'm sure Cambo can help you out. 
[/quote]

Not into BBW.

It's getting like the old days. The cranky Mata goading and baiting Byso. How are you Byso, haven't caught up for ages. Parenthood seems to have taken you off the radar a bit. How is Holly and your loved ones?

I made no mention that I thought he was overpaid did I SeaEagle?  Perhaps I should have.  I just don't see how anyone can say that because the Ox played in 08, he won us the GF.  He did nothing outstanding.  You might just say that Brett Stewart won it for us, of Beaver, or Lyon.  Orford was there sure, no doubt about that, but he was one of many who contributed to the great year.  I just don't want the myth of 'Ox The Great' to be blown out of proportion.           

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4