Once were Contenders (ha ha QLD'er)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
D3t2Nv5U8AIQMBT.png:large

Thank goodness discipline isn't a problem under Seibold the World's greatest coach ....

That's what Jimmy said! What a marvelous example of knew south wails intelligence he is. He'd probably be punished severely at any other club....but the broncs care for their players. They are simply wonderful aren't they. They even protect the vermin!

@:p

they could be dangerous if all the hype about their new stars actually comes to fruition and Milford strings two good games together .... I'm not expecting either to happen@:D

Last edited:
Watching 360 this week has made me realise how much I can’t stand Sampson and what she offers, absolutely terrible and not even a low cut top to create interest ;)

Loving how they reckon it started when the Donkeys "backflipped" on a handshake deal they had with Kevvie Walters to coach them after Bennett. I still cop it over the DCE backflip, so I'm running hard with this one! Well, not running hard but I admit is was a little aroused @:blush:

Last edited:
Tallis is correct in one very meaningful point .....

The old Bronco boys had swagger and attitude .... but it was a result of winning Premierships ... winners can please themselves ..

The current Broncos also have swagger and attitude ... but have won nothing ....

... and that blown up egotist of a coach is the same .... done nothing yet ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8