Once again the Smith in 2008 garbage

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
susan said:
SE8

My reply was based on the ridiculous comment made by the super coach that people who make comment about rugby league have "personal doubts and anger problems" FFS This is a league forum ,not a psychologists couch.

TC has spent years imparting his knowledge via chronicles that would rival war and peace about how our attack is stuttering and our defence is showing "structural signs" ,bla,bla,bla....

And what does all the gibberish refer to - we have made 3 GF's,won two titles and are short priced to win another over a 5 year period.He would be far better off torturing sharks fans.i think our coaches have little need of any help.

We are the best football side to play in the NRL in many years yet the master coach knows better.Our only problems have ever been off the field for a long time.

Oh there you go-------trying to cloud the issue, with facts.

susan said:
SE8

My reply was based on the ridiculous comment made by the super coach that people who make comment about rugby league have "personal doubts and anger problems" FFS This is a league forum ,not a psychologists couch.

TC has spent years imparting his knowledge via chronicles that would rival war and peace about how our attack is stuttering and our defence is showing "structural signs" ,bla,bla,bla....

And what does all the gibberish refer to - we have made 3 GF's,won two titles and are short priced to win another over a 5 year period.He would be far better off torturing sharks fans.i think our coaches have little need of any help.

We are the best football side to play in the NRL in many years yet the master coach knows better.Our only problems have ever been off the field for a long time.

Oh there you go-------trying to cloud the issue, with facts.

patorick2010 said:
Wok said some very nice things about the Stewart brothers yesterday.

May have imagined it though.

He must have thought those rumours about them signing with the Dragons were true.

patorick2010 said:
Wok said some very nice things about the Stewart brothers yesterday.

May have imagined it though.

He must have thought those rumours about them signing with the Dragons were true.

susan said:
SE8

Nobodies perfect . . .
Anyhow, he never claimed to be a super coach. He is merely a technical coach...
:)

susan said:
SE8

Nobodies perfect . . .
Anyhow, he never claimed to be a super coach. He is merely a technical coach...
:)

susan said:
SE8

Like i've stated a thousand times i enjoy picking up on flaws just as much as seeing the positives. To most winning a GF is enough i just enjoy spotting deficiencies, flaws, habits etc and looking for areas where we can improve.

This does not mean if certain issues are not rectified we will not win an upcoming game or GF just areas for potential gain to look at. Think of it as "imagine if we improved these areas" yes wishful thinking as perfection personified is imperfection in itself but that's just the way i am---i never stop thinking, enjoying the show is not enough for me.

I never bag players or seek excuses from poor ref decisions and you fail to mention all the times i have complimented Dessie or Tooves or certain players making improvements.

I'm the type that would be preparing 2013 2mins after winning the 2012 GF but you would not notice these thoughts if you saw me in person.

You have your issues with me that's fine and i've always respected your opinions/observations some of the best on this site male or female(i have complimented your observations before a few times) but your comeback lines are lame and your knee jerk reactive manner lacks any class.

I have been freeze framing NRL games since the age of 7--- this is who i am---love playing and analysing all sports in a technical sense and if you can't stand my comments just ignore them---is that hard to do.

susan said:
SE8

Like i've stated a thousand times i enjoy picking up on flaws just as much as seeing the positives. To most winning a GF is enough i just enjoy spotting deficiencies, flaws, habits etc and looking for areas where we can improve.

This does not mean if certain issues are not rectified we will not win an upcoming game or GF just areas for potential gain to look at. Think of it as "imagine if we improved these areas" yes wishful thinking as perfection personified is imperfection in itself but that's just the way i am---i never stop thinking, enjoying the show is not enough for me.

I never bag players or seek excuses from poor ref decisions and you fail to mention all the times i have complimented Dessie or Tooves or certain players making improvements.

I'm the type that would be preparing 2013 2mins after winning the 2012 GF but you would not notice these thoughts if you saw me in person.

You have your issues with me that's fine and i've always respected your opinions/observations some of the best on this site male or female(i have complimented your observations before a few times) but your comeback lines are lame and your knee jerk reactive manner lacks any class.

I have been freeze framing NRL games since the age of 7--- this is who i am---love playing and analysing all sports in a technical sense and if you can't stand my comments just ignore them---is that hard to do.

I enjoy TC's thorough observations.

Though sometimes wonder whether he's Hasler,Tooves or an assistant haha.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4