'On your bike, Hasler'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guys really... settle

Its not the end of the world. Granted its not good either.

We all have opinions, personally If i saw Des on the street I would thank him for his years of playing and coaching, then probably ask him to be a bit more sensible next time the politics of life interfere.

Freddy legend or not can say his 2 cents, but please try to forgive - no point in condeming Des. Without him you have noone to condemn.

The paradox is funny.

I'd feel pity for him....you ever seen the traffic between here and Liverpool? LoL. I'd prolly buy a $200k house out there or something....you know, the ones on the main road you see with the bars on the windows.

Des should have had a chat to Hannant about his time at The Dogs......I'll leave it at that ! Hahahahahaha

cliffylyons said:
Let's just say the final straw in Des' fallout with the board is due to them not chasing/ upping a certain players contract. He had long term plans for a few key players, but Manly would have none of it.

Those who talk don't know, those who know don't talk.....

And how may I ask would you know? Unless you are a board member, which I highly doubt, or a friend of the Hasler clan/camp (highly doubt), you have as much credibility as Rebecca Wilson in a "Don't Drink and Drive" ad campaign.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4