omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1608248153203.png

Atheists love to ask questions. Let's see if they can answer some...

Given that atheists pride themselves in requiring proof or evidence...give me either (proof or evidence) that abiogenesis is real. ALL atheists MUST believe in this theory. If abiogenesis is real, would it not be logical for us to be able to observe new species (NOT adaptation, NOT speciation) forming from NOTHING today???

Quite right. In fact the only new species ever invented were all deliberately made by His Honour (sorry I forget His formal name), bit by bit over a period of time. Culminating in the creation of Bob Fulton, the Supreme Being!

Given that atheists pride themselves in requiring proof or evidence...give me either (proof or evidence) that abiogenesis is real. ALL atheists MUST believe in this theory. If abiogenesis is real, would it not be logical for us to be able to observe new species (NOT adaptation, NOT speciation) forming from NOTHING today???

2 things ... I am not a Biologist ... but my thoughts are

Firstly abiogenesis is an hypothesis for the existence of life on Earth, and whilst openly admitting that not all is yet known about the process ... it is the explanation that is accepted by the scientific community .... and is unlikely to be challenged by any sensible person .... given that the alternate theory is that a bearded omnipotent being created everything in 6 days and needed to rest on the 7th, ...

Importantly, biologists continue to work and study the process, and to provide more information ... alternatively the followers of the bearded one, emphatically state that their version was written in a book 2000 years ago and no further thought is needed... fortunately a trait that they excel in ...

Secondly ... why no new species ... in abiogenesis, the first stages are at the microscopic cellular stage, and as it has taken 3.5 billion years for them to get to where they are today, new ones could be formed daily and we would never be the wiser .... so it is more than possible, but highly likely that there was not just one life creating moment but many, 100,000's , millions ... and as they all would share the same initial biology, it is reasonable to accept they would follow the same evolutionary journey if subjected to the same environment and stimuli ... and be indistinguishable ...

New life events at a deep sea thermo vent may be happening at the rate of 100 million a second ... but as the basis molecular structure would be identical to what already exists ... how would we know ...

I'm not an Atheist as such, but first i would ask you what is your definition of life? Or living thing.
Becuase to me that is the frame that surrounds your question.

That's a gross over simplification and misunderstanding.

Abiogenesis is not based on a singular event rather multiple evolutionary events over years well beyond our measure.

The conditions of earth now are not the same as early on and thus it is unlikely that we would logically see such events in our lifetime, the conditions are not the same and our lives far too short.

500-1000 years from now with continued observation I would say we would witness the events on at least a molecular level, but just not in our lifetime.

Whilst I'm not an atheist and this isn't just a binary argument, I also don't believe in a god and a god of the biblical kind isn't the kind of guy i'd like to know in all honesty.
Even removing that any evidence of a God's existence only goes to show what a capricious, sadistic and heartless being they are.

Last edited:
2 things ... I am not a Biologist ... but my thoughts are

Firstly abiogenesis is an hypothesis for the existence of life on Earth, and whilst openly admitting that not all is yet known about the process ... it is the explanation that is accepted by the scientific community .... and is unlikely to be challenged by any sensible person .... given that the alternate theory is that a bearded omnipotent being created everything in 6 days and needed to rest on the 7th, ...

Importantly, biologists continue to work and study the process, and to provide more information ... alternatively the followers of the bearded one, emphatically state that their version was written in a book 2000 years ago and no further thought is needed... fortunately a trait that they excel in ...

Secondly ... why no new species ... in abiogenesis, the first stages are at the microscopic cellular stage, and as it has taken 3.5 billion years for them to get to where they are today, new ones could be formed daily and we would never be the wiser .... so it is more than possible, but highly likely that there was not just one life creating moment but many, 100,000's , millions ... and as they all would share the same initial biology, it is reasonable to accept they would follow the same evolutionary journey if subjected to the same environment and stimuli ... and be indistinguishable ...

New life events at a deep sea thermo vent may be happening at the rate of 100 million a second ... but as the basis molecular structure would be identical to what already exists ... how would we know ...
Add to that the rover on Mars. IF there was life on Mars what would they think of the rover? A new lifeform?

I've often wondered this, Bozo. If given the chance...would you spit, swallow or clench and run home to preserve the evidence??
I am very honoured , proud and happy to provide you with evidence feathered friend
Enjoy the great read

Bob Fulton: the complete footballer who became a most deserving Immortal

If one of the Christians can answer something I've always wondered.
In the big book owning slaves, sacrifice of animals, viewing a wife as a posession / servant using violence to make a point, being anti gay and various other examples of non- humanistic traits are allowed what are the "sins of man" that required jesus to die for a couple of days?

I assume my Jedi Knight declaration on the last census leaves me in the "other" category for the time being ?? Won't be long now though, the revolution is coming.

I assume my Jedi Knight declaration on the last census leaves me in the "other" category for the time being ?? Won't be long now though, the revolution is coming.
The next census is this year I believe. I’m predicting ‘No Religion’ will be at least 33% of Australia this time. ‘Jedi’ should overtake minority religions @:D Islam should be over 3% by now. Christianity is in decline in almost every Western Country in the world. Won’t be long until major secularism hits the Middle East and Africa.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4