omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate if you do, can you find a way to report back from the other side and let us know whether this thread was on the money or just a complete waste of energy ??
Fathe in law died three times a few weeks ago, had a heart attack, needed three seperate goes on the paddles.
He reports that he is totally ok with dying and it really seemed like nothing to worry about.
He did not see Allah, jesus, abraham or any of the sky fairies thouh. So y'all will need to keep using your imaginations.

Fathe in law died three times a few weeks ago, had a heart attack, needed three seperate goes on the paddles.
He reports that he is totally ok with dying and it really seemed like nothing to worry about.
He did not see Allah, jesus, abraham or any of the sky fairies thouh. So y'all will need to keep using your imaginations.
Hope he kicks on....they built them tough in the old days. I was talking to an old bloke I know a while ago, used to ride his pushie all over the country, thousand kilometre plus trips and this guys in his mid 70's. He said I had a heart attack the other day, couldn't handle hospital so he left. His arm was black (white bloke). Reckoned he was going to ride up to Cairns but he'd take it a bit easy.

canterbury bankstown are to become the all seeing force of "Omnipotent beings" complete with re-education for those who disobey big brother's rules.

What could be so drastic, so dire that this spy state needs to exist you ask?

Your garbage.

One Australian council is going to unprecedented lengths to catch rubbish recyclers – monitoring garbage bins with cameras.

"The driver can press a button on the computer screen and it sends a message saying the bin was contaminated at this address."

Households who are repeatedly violating the guidelines will have their bins rejected, or even removed as they undertake a re-education program.

This is the natural progression when you don't teach Evolution in schools ....

1601687153507.png

Breaking news: Pope condemns capitalism. Also wonders why it took so long for the Catholic Church to unequivocally condemn slavery.

Says the head of the Vatican bank .... he will change his mind when somebody tips him to the fact people without money don't put anything into Peter's Pence ...

Although the Catholic Church has always done very well in disadvantaged countries .... keep them poor and needy and breeding more Catholics ...

I'm not Catholic, and in fact agnostic. But its always important not to confuse the structure with the individuals within it.

I've had the advantage of knowing dozens of priests and ex priests and the vast majority were kind, charitable, very socially conscious. The type of people you could trust. Sure there are the paedophiles, but there are paedophiles everywhere.

A close Catholic mate has just completed 3 years service voluntarily in the New Guinea Highlands. Another worked in India and helped build structures in the Kimberley, again voluntarily. Another was about to do voluntary work in India and Africa for a year, but was stopped by the Covid 19. All working for Catholic social projects. The latter person is now doing work with Lifeline.

And who knows what the present Pope thinks. He didn't create the structure. There are many well meaning people in religious organisations doing good things. The structure is undoubtedly corrupt in many ways. So is just about every government and big business in the World. That's the bureaucracy not necessarily the individuals

I'm not Catholic, and in fact agnostic. But its always important not to confuse the structure with the individuals within it.

I've had the advantage of knowing dozens of priests and ex priests and the vast majority were kind, charitable, very socially conscious. The type of people you could trust. Sure there are the paedophiles, but there are paedophiles everywhere.

A close Catholic mate has just completed 3 years service voluntarily in the New Guinea Highlands. Another worked in India and helped build structures in the Kimberley, again voluntarily. Another was about to do voluntary work in India and Africa for a year, but was stopped by the Covid 19. All working for Catholic social projects. The latter person is now doing work with Lifeline.

And who knows what the present Pope thinks. He didn't create the structure. There are many well meaning people in religious organisations doing good things. The structure is undoubtedly corrupt in many ways. So is just about every government and big business in the World. That's the bureaucracy not necessarily the individuals

Not having a shot at any individuals within the Church ... agree and accept that there are many fine humans amongst them ... simply pointing out that the Vatican is pretty addicted to money ... and the shot at Capitalism is completely out of self interest and hypocritical ... Church membership in the capitalist countries ie the wealthy ones with a high standard of living has been falling for decades ... whilst the poor ratbag countries in South America and the Phillipines for example just love the Catholic church and breed little catholics as a national sport ... and line up to put pesos in Peter's Pence trays ...

Not having a shot at any individuals within the Church ... agree and accept that there are many fine humans amongst them ... simply pointing out that the Vatican is pretty addicted to money ... and the shot at Capitalism is completely out of self interest and hypocritical ... Church membership in the capitalist countries ie the wealthy ones with a high standard of living has been falling for decades ... whilst the poor ratbag countries in South America and the Phillipines for example just love the Catholic church and breed little catholics as a national sport ... and line up to put pesos in Peter's Pence trays ...

Point taken

Screenshot_20201008-075445.png

The human mind and psyche requires a sense of order and purpose. Whether those things we believe in are real or not, they are real in our mind. Everything in life is borne of perspective. What we see visually for example, is merely an interpretation of various matter and energy, which nature over billions of years has developed organs so as to seek to interpret that matter and energy for survival. Its not as it really is, its how we interpret the information that is received by the three nodes that define an interpretation of certain EM wave lengths.

All of our philosophies are merely inventions to help create purpose, order, reason for being, other than just a link in life's chain of organisms. Religion exists to maintain social cohesion, mores that protect us, explanations for why we are are , security amidst others with whom we share our lives, and to seek to answer questions about where we and our loved ones go after death. Without some form of structure there is anarchy, loss of security, no purpose other than survival.

It is very normal for humans to believe in supernatural forces to explain why we are here, though science is pushing back those concepts. It has its serious downside as history has shown, but it also has a major upside in maintaining social cohesion. Whether is exists or not is in fact irrelevant. Rather it is like what we see visually, that is an interpretation of the information we receive and how we use it. I don't know if any of it exists, but it doesn't matter if we choose to believe

Let’s not forget Churches have a tax free status , zero , nada and rake in gazillions every year from billions of poor disillusioned fools.

I’ve travelled more than most get to do in one lifetime ( to every continent bar Antartica) and I’ve seen it happening , poor people with hardly a Zac to bless themselves dropping all the have one a collection plate.

In richer communities it’s called “ planned giving “ and some charge 10-15% of your salary.

**** me dead how can people be so conned as to hand over their hard earned to a mob of evangelical slimy money launderers is totally beyond me.

Let’s not forget Churches have a tax free status , zero , nada and rake in gazillions every year from billions of poor disillusioned fools.

I’ve travelled more than most get to do in one lifetime ( to every continent bar Antartica) and I’ve seen it happening , poor people with hardly a Zac to bless themselves dropping all the have one a collection plate.

In richer communities it’s called “ planned giving “ and some charge 10-15% of your salary.

**** me dead how can people be so conned as to hand over their hard earned to a mob of evangelical slimy money launderers is totally beyond me.

I will, unusually for me, say that at least the major denomination churches spend a fair amount of that money on "good works" within the community ...

But I will echo your statement with emphasis ... **** me dead how can be people be so conned ... as to give millions and millions every week to TV evangelical pastors .... just one look at the oily, slimy, fake snake oil salesmen repels me ...

So in this latest update we see that science's understanding of life is still moving ahead.
Meanwhile in the major Abrahamic religons just.... Well they dont really change.

I think while some of these rna reproduction tests are repeatable if they can, as shown, go to the next step it will prove how life came from the most basic beginnings.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4