omnipotent beings discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hehe I think the fact that man wasn’t struck by lightning during that pose casts grave doubt about the existence of the big G

I don't understand it but I love this thread. Hard to believe but I am dumber after every time I read it. To the contributors I offer my sincere and genuine thanks for that. Keep up the good work.

I don't understand it but I love this thread. Hard to believe but I am dumber after every time I read it. To the contributors I offer my sincere and genuine thanks for that. Keep up the good work.

A mind, once expanded by a single thought, can never return to it's original dimensions ...

1591590038681.png

Actually Woodsie, humans and chimps shared the same ancestor, but chimps weren't our ancestor....ooooo I get so picky dont I. Shame on me. I think I'll go eat another of my bananas and climb a tree.

Actually Woodsie, humans and chimps shared the same ancestor, but chimps weren't our ancestor....ooooo I get so picky dont I. Shame on me. I think I'll go eat another of my bananas and climb a tree.

I know ... I have said that many times trying to educate Biff .... but I couldn't resist the meme ...

Been a while since I checked in on this thread AND will be a while until I do so again , if you go back to post 1 and start reading it’s bloody hard to get past about page 2 and there’s another 70 to go!!

FMD!!!

Been a while since I checked in on this thread AND will be a while until I do so again , if you go back to post 1 and start reading it’s bloody hard to get past about page 2 and there’s another 70 to go!!

FMD!!!

Gee Mark. Don't be so hard on yourself. Perseverance, I say. You'll get through them if you try. One page at a time. You can do it. I believe in you.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4