OMFG it has happened

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm glad it's finally happened but it's kinda weird that they selected Brown last week then left him on the reserve bench and now drops him this week? Mmmmm sausage rolls.

really happy to see Parker get a shot ... no bad vibes to Matt Wright ... he has always been solid if not creative & impactful ... also happy to see Perrett back on the bench .... I hope he gets used ..... and Hastings in for Poo .... well its his big chance ... I hope he grasps it with both hands .... good one Trent
Siro & Thompson need to really put in this week ... I thought they were both disappointing against the knigits
Go Manly
Hopefully Parker steps up .....

well I will happily eat my words 6pm Sunday if proved wrong.

What would you like for diner?

Only joking mate, cause @ silvertails we have been baying for the end of Poo and Frank, and for they to be replaced by Hastings and anyone really.

3 years of Poo and a year of the tank with no wheels - finally we get a chance lol.

Give it a try - can't go any worse than last week that is for sure.

Hopefully curtis makes up from his ordinary performance last week but someone please explain what lloyd perrett brings??
Apart from pedestrian running, bouncing off tackles aND getting put on his back quite easy?? ??
Hopefully its not hot on sunday he might pass out

haha well yes it is expected be be 35 degrees. hopefully there is a southerly down brookie.
although if he is sent to nsw cup it will be 40 degrees at downtown Wentworthville. lol

What would you like for diner?

Only joking mate, cause @ silvertails we have been baying for the end of Poo and Frank, and for they to be replaced by Hastings and anyone really.

3 years of Poo and a year of the tank with no wheels - finally we get a chance lol.

Give it a try - can't go any worse than last week that is for sure.

yes agree with poo and frank. as soon as frank got his upgrade last year he dropped his guard a little.
just not really inspired watching handbrake mannah run harder than Lloyd either.

yes agree with poo and frank. as soon as frank got his upgrade last year he dropped his guard a little.
just not really inspired watching handbrake mannah run harder than Lloyd either.

We need to add a prop to the rotation, sadly Darcy is not available.

Lloyd has a lot to prove, and precious time to do so. Lets hope he can.

Either way, I am happy to see anyone in those spots above Poo and Frank for the opportunity to amaze us all!!!!!!!!!

Did Parker do his ACL at the end of last season?
If so it will take him some time to get back to 100%. Very quick recovery as well - I hope not too early

I confess o have been a big critic of TB’s selections. This week he has got it absolutely right. Well done TB I hope the players reward you with a win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8