O'Meley signs with Roosters 3 year deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

That was done on the sly. Or have I been under a rock ?

Lets see how Weasel Wiedler turns this into a Ch 9 'Exclusive' tonight on the news.

:lol: Cuz that's the one club you want to be heading to right now.

well they can only go up from here!

when they finish bottom three this year he may do a steve turner!

Just on O'Meley what did you think of his suspension

Imo he deserved at least a week and all the bleating from the Bulldogs when one of their "stars" gets what they deserve is getting very tiresome

Yeah i agree UP, on both accounts.

They whinge so much. He deserved something for it.. it didn't look all that accidental

All those forwards.... but no one to guide them.

Well done dick heads.

It was blatant. NRL idiot Tallis had a good laugh and tried to downplay it. What did he want to do, stove his head in?

Imo he deserved at least a week and all the bleating from the Bulldogs when one of their \"stars\" gets what they deserve is getting very tiresome

Its no accident that the Eels & the Dogs are the 2 most despised clubs. Both clubs fans have a similar whinging victim mentality. Feels damn good not to be one of their supporters. 8)

Their pack next year is the same as this year just with O'meley i can't see too much improvement

O/meley's best years are behind him. This is just to boost his super up.

They will get as good a value out of him as they will out of Myles. Funny how SBW, Mason and Asotasi can make ordinary players look very good.

Boost his super? He's 25-26!! Going on past players he hasn't even hit his peak yet as a prop.

According the fox this isn't even confirmed yet.

The New South Wales prop has verbally agreed to join the Bondi club and, after both clubs swap paperwork, will sign a Roosters contract within days. Roosters management may now have to shed players to compensate for O'Meley.

It's a very misleading article. It then goes on to say:

"I've had discussions with Wayne Beavis (O'Meley's manager) this afternoon and he said Mark hasn't signed an agreement," said Bulldogs chief executive Malcolm Noad.

"Mark is still discussing issues with other clubs and is also continuing to talk to us."

Roosters CEO Brian Canavan said: "He hasn't agreed and hasn't signed. It's in the hands of his manager."

O'Meley added: "I haven't signed anything yet."

I have no doubt that he will sign with them but it states he has signed based on no evidence. Considering the Roosters his manager and he have all said its not done yet and they are still talking to other clubs.

How on earth do the Rorters and Souths stay under the salary cap?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4