O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Keep a clos eoeye on this, a very confidant source says things will be unveiled in a week or two - i sincerely hope this is true, he would be a great assett.

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Ssshhhh i told everyone a few hours ago he'd be a rooster :lol:

Would be good but like everything will wait until it's all finalised.

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

He is going to souths,

Roy asotasi is his best mate and they want to continue playing together

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Now I know how you got your surname.

It is all a smokescreen as we are really after jason Ryles from the dragqueens.

Apprantly Dessie would like the idea of 2 jason's in his front row. I ha drinks with sherlock on the weekend and he assured me that this is true. he also wants Luke O'Donnell so that he can have 2 Luke's in the seond row (with Willo).

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

I have it on good authority that Ryan is about to sign Omeley & one other from Canterbury, that would be.............wait for it......................................

2 Dogs 8|

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

I have it on good authority that Ryan is about to sign Omeley & one other from Canterbury, that would be.............wait for it......................................

2 Dogs 8|

We could then have O'Meley on the wing with Cuthbo.

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Dont believe this fool - u are no chance @ omeley. Outside chance of odonnell from cowboys.

Latest news is watmow no chance 4 weekend, wont b bac until round 3 @ earliest.

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

I reckon that we should go for danny Wicks the young prop from the dragqueens. he would be heaps cheaper and we could have him for many years

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Danny Wicks. But yeah, good choice. Was great in his first few games last year - looked the real deal. Had some problems giving away penalties towards the end of the year - obviously spending too much time with Ryles and not enough time with Bailey.

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Dont believe this fool - u are no chance @ omeley. Outside chance of odonnell from cowboys.

Latest news is watmow no chance 4 weekend, wont b bac until round 3 @ earliest.
The only fool I see here is yourself.
Go back to school , learn how to spell , and then maybe , just maybe you might be taken seriously.

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

Heres a snippet from Petro Civenicivas manager Philips..........

"I think $350,000 a season is a realistic figure for a guy of Petero's stature. Mark O'Meley (Bulldogs Test prop) is looking for around $400,000 so that's the market value for a leading prop in the game"

All this talk about an offer from us of $500k is funny stuff.

O'MELEY A SEA EAGLE

I think O'Meley is on about 300k and supposedly the dogs can't manage that with the SBW signing. At anything up to 400k there will be a line around the corner at Phillip Street waiting to lodge a contract. Realsitically he will be a bit over 400k, and 500k is a joke.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2