Olakau'Atu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he was very good in D. Especially doing the effort plays.

Something Aloiai does not do
I thought the Jesus Man looked like he was a step or two below our other big boppers. Even Paseka and Sipley looked like they might have been given an off-season shakeup. But Aloiai looks like he could be left behind by a group of less experienced but more talented players.

His neck rub on Radley didn’t help our cause. Maybe we could swap him for Nathan Brown? I’m sure the Eels would love to have a lay preacher in their midst.;)

He was the best player on the field last night by quite some margin. Jake, in his interview after the game, looked astonished as he spoke about how the Big O has kept improving over the last few years. Can't think of another secondrower I'd swap him for, and can't wait to see what he does this season.

I thought the Jesus Man looked like he was a step or two below our other big boppers. Even Paseka and Sipley looked like they might have been given an off-season shakeup. But Aloiai looks like he could be left behind by a group of less experienced but more talented players.

His neck rub on Radley didn’t help our cause. Maybe we could swap him for Nathan Brown? I’m sure the Eels would love to have a lay preacher in their midst.;)
He's a pretender. An arrogant, disruptive pretender at that. And this in a thread about Haumole who seems incredibly humble and genuine and blockbuster talented!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6