Ok - we got Levi - Top 17 ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From Levi's instagram

Pretty buzzy feeling but man I can’t thank the @manlyseaeagles enough for giving me an opportunity to represent such an amazing club and to all the boys for welcoming me into the team also a massive thank you to my man @mario_tartak1 and the @crownsportsmanagement team for all the work behind the scenes ❤ lastly a massive thank you to the @nrlknights for the past 6 years. Forever great full for yous guys giving me the chance to start my nrl career. I made so many friends and family with my time in Newcastle and I appreciate everything yous have done for me ✊❤ now to just survive the rest of pre season...

Well said by Levi .... if that article is indicative of the blokes character .. we got a good'un ......

Gees. Not much of him. Straight to the weights room.
Thought that i read somewhere where he was listed as being 90 k g , so reasonably solid for a 9 . Seems quite nippy now so probably does "t need much more bulk which may reduce that asset , Strength and conditioning is another matter of course and also hopefully he can manage some type of a decent input in defence .

No doubt opposition teams will target him intensely in defence, along with Croker, Cust and anyone else we use at hooker.
Makes me pine for the days of Matt Ballin - never missed the mark with a pass, did not miss tackles, never missed a game. He made it all so simple.

Manase had his issues initially of trying to adapt to the rigors of i st grade ruck defence but got a lot better . Of course also will miss A P I "s vigorous tackling but it is what it is , Levi has been playing at a competitive level for some time now and should be experienced enough to fit into Manly "s present defensive structure and do what would be expected from him with some effective ruck defence .

No doubt opposition teams will target him intensely in defence, along with Croker, Cust and anyone else we use at hooker.
Makes me pine for the days of Matt Ballin - never missed the mark with a pass, did not miss tackles, never missed a game. He made it all so simple.

Nah ... the usual crowd would still bag him for a lack of creativity, not scoring enough tries ... and having a sensible haircut ...

There was a video of Levi dancing in front of all the boys with his shirt off on his 2nd day training with the boys. He's obviously a confident bloke and you need that from your hooker, especially coming in late. Interesting to see Metcalfe doing a dance too, maybe some kind of initiation??? But both boys looked confident and all the boys seem to be really enjoying themselves
I got that impression too....that it was some sort of initiation dance and it appeared by the reaction of the others he passed with flying colours. Gave me confidence that all bodes well for the team in 2020.

Screenshot_20200125-184740_Samsung Internet.jpg

This shot shots this group very tight played cricket today at local oval with youngsters Ben turbo and sione fainu included

Sounds like a done deal, announcement imminent.
I dont mind it at all as a bargain basement buy considering our 9 woes.
What will be interesting getting the crystal ball out is if he goes on to have a good year, do we stick with him and Fainu is all of a sudden on the outer in 12 months time?
I mean i rate Fainu in the top 4 or 5 hookers in the game even at this early stage in his career, but cant help but feel all these off field indiscretions have put a dent on his reputation..
Probably a few pages late in reply to this, but, Fainu has definitely put himself in a position that could put his job at stake. Hopefully this is something that he wasn't involved in as he says but gives him enough of a scare to pull his head in.

Probably a few pages late in reply to this, but, Fainu has definitely put himself in a position that could put his job at stake. Hopefully this is something that he wasn't involved in as he says but gives him enough of a scare to pull his head in.

If he's guilty, he has just wasted a couple of years of his life, maybe his football career. A very stupid act that would ruin what could have been made him a top representative star. If he did it, dumb, dumb, dumb. If he didn't he needs to boot himself up the derriere and reassess his friendships and social activities markedly. I recall as a young pup doing some stupid things that could have resulted in criminal charges. Risking drink driving could have been one of them (no admissions in case one of you is a cop). Had to pull my head in and change certain activities when I came to my senses. We all make mistakes. Its learning from them if you want a future that meets your potential. Just hope Fainu was not involved and has learned a valuable lesson.

If he's guilty, he has just wasted a couple of years of his life, maybe his football career. A very stupid act that would ruin what could have been made him a top representative star. If he did it, dumb, dumb, dumb. If he didn't he needs to boot himself up the derriere and reassess his friendships and social activities markedly. I recall as a young pup doing some stupid things that could have resulted in criminal charges. Risking drink driving could have been one of them (no admissions in case one of you is a cop). Had to pull my head in and change certain activities when I came to my senses. We all make mistakes. Its learning from them if you want a future that meets your potential. Just hope Fainu was not involved and has learned a valuable lesson.
Time you came forward, this has gone on long enough.

I don't think anyone's coming forward, unless there is going to be something done in court as part of Manase's legal defence.

Tru dat

But I think shoe1 meant it's time for Bearfax to come forward and turn himself into the cops for all those 'certain activities' years ago!

-edit: unless you got that, then disregard this message. Sage advice

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4