Ok - we got Levi - Top 17 ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1- Trbyevic
2- Taufua
3- Suli
4- Parker
5- Garrick
6- Walker
7- Cherry-Evans
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Levi
10- Taupau
11- Thompson
12- Sironen
13- Trbyevic
14- Cust
15- Waddell
16- Keppie
17- Sipley

Time you came forward, this has gone on long enough.
It wasn't my fault. They spiked my drinks. The alcohol level was higher than I thought. I was depressed and needed comfort. Manly had just lost a grand final. My designated driver got sick. My wife left me. The pokies were rigged. I thought the allowed level was under 0.5 not 0.05. It was someone else...whoops, that one is being used.

Oh I should have read the post he quoted
Also happy for @Bearfax to confess to the fainu thing. Act
It wasn't my fault. They spiked my drinks. The alcohol level was higher than I thought. I was depressed and needed comfort. Manly had just lost a grand final. My designated driver got sick. My wife left me. The pokies were rigged. I thought the allowed level was under 0.5 not 0.05. It was someone else...whoops, that one is being used.
clearly it wasn’t your go

Sorry, none of those amount to a defence at law.
On the bright side, you can't be charged with a summary offence (such as PCA driving offences) more than 6 months after the (alleged) incident. Happy days!

Sorry, none of those amount to a defence at law.
On the bright side, you can't be charged with a summary offence (such as PCA driving offences) more than 6 months after the (alleged) incident. Happy days!
Can he at least be tasered as punishment though?

The chips were extra salty.

my best friend had just gotten engaged and, as my own relationship is so wonderful, I had to share his joy.

my best friend had just found out he has cancer and I couldn’t abandon him.

my best friend had just “come out” and I had to stay and demonstrate by support.

Australia was built on a culture of binge drinking and to leave sober would have been a betrayal of everything we stand for as a country.

b63dda2bf8b471bdedd347f9b00eebc6.gif

1- Trbyevic
2- Taufua
3- Suli
4- Parker
5- Garrick
6- Walker
7- Cherry-Evans
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Levi
10- Taupau
11- Thompson
12- Sironen
13- Trbyevic
14- Cust
15- Waddell
16- Keppie
17- Sipley
Pretty good team but I think playing Gosiewski as oppose to Sipley would be more valuable, but just my opinion. Either way an exciting year ahead

The chips were extra salty.

my best friend had just gotten engaged and, as my own relationship is so wonderful, I had to share his joy.

my best friend had just found out he has cancer and I couldn’t abandon him.

my best friend had just “come out” and I had to stay and demonstrate by support.

Australia was built on a culture of binge drinking and to leave sober would have been a betrayal of everything we stand for as a country.
Sorry @Cioran , I like it, but you can’t f*ck around with cancer jokes. It Is the line in the sand, can’t be crossed.

There was a video of Levi dancing in front of all the boys with his shirt off on his 2nd day training with the boys. He's obviously a confident bloke and you need that from your hooker, especially coming in late. Interesting to see Metcalfe doing a dance too, maybe some kind of initiation??? But both boys looked confident and all the boys seem to be really enjoying themselves
You'll be interested to know, I have it 'from the horse's mouth', that the dancing by Levi in front of the boys when he first arrived WAS a sort of initiation, which he sure passed :rock: @:D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2