Ok time to own up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
Who is the guy in the wolf t-shirt with DCE at the Dally Ms?

IMG_3093.jpg

Hmm he has what appears to be head phones around his neck, so maybe some member of the sound/filming or event crew?

Then again, he could be just lost and is actually trying to find out where the gamers convention is....!!

Lovely picture of Tom with a very lovely lady though....!

I read up on Alex R3 ... What a legend! Fair play to the guy training hard with the best NRL team around and getting out of a wheelchair!!

His name is Alex Ma,
He has cerebral palsy and he's been close to the club for years. His nickname is 'Big Al'
He was also the chubby little kid in the '08 grand final post-match celebrations in like a white jumper :leftmagnify:

I read up on Alex R3 ... What a legend! Fair play to the guy training hard with the best NRL team around and getting out of a wheelchair!!
He's an impressive human! A great guy with a great attitude to life. His mum Louise deserves a mention too, she's the most supportive mother that takes great pride in her son and his accomplishments. I think Al's favorite player is/was still Matty Ballin. Strangely enough I'm at Broadway Shopping Centre in the city and I just saw him wheeling around on his motorised 3 wheel scooter. He's really enjoying his independcance but he doesn't always stick to the speed limit ; )

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6