OK....so WHATS the problem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The disappointing thing currently is not that we lose DCE and Killer etc and we lose. It's more we lose these players and we just go to pieces and seem resigned to losing the game.

In years gone by we may have lost these games but we would have fought tooth and nail to get the win. I remember a game in 08? We played the raiders and cuthbo got sent and you thought 'we'll win this now. Everyone will lift and get us home'. Which was exactly what happened.

If however Snake retires at the end of this year then it makes the losses of Hiku and Gutherson really hurt as we could have used them next year and To let them go to only get one more year out of killer and snake is very unfortunate.

No! Its poor foresight. Gutherson should never have been allowed to go. Hiku with good support would have become a fine centre. Bad judgement call that.

Snake had a phenomenal season last year so I can see why the club extended him for next year. However he is obviously playing with an injury this year. I wouldn't write him off yet though. He is 31. If he can get over these hammy injuries he could still be a massive asset.

If however Snake retires at the end of this year then it makes the losses of Hiku and Gutherson really hurt as we could have used them next year and To let them go to only get one more year out of killer and snake is very unfortunate.
He will never get over the hammy issues - they are chronic and related to other issues that he has with knees etc. They will only get worse I suspect, not better.

its very simple IMO.
a good spine of 1,67 & 9 together with a top COACH &u have a top 8 team every year, just look at the storm

We need to remove all our veterans and dead wood this year and the coach. Start again rebuild the culture.

Stewart-Out
Matai-Out
Lyon-Out
Mateo-Out
Lawrence-Out
Starling-Out
Symonds-Out
Moltzen-Out
Satini-Out
Williame-Out
John-Out
Hodges-Out
Burgess-Out
Green-Out
Leary-Out

You missed two names.
Barrett - OUT
Fulton - OUT.

we need TOOVEY and his passion back, i still feel that even though many players were tapped on the shoulder last year they still put in more mongrel that this years mob and that comes from the coaching. (apart from Foreskin) .

IN a perfect worl would love to see the following
Fulton -Out
TB - Out

Toovery - Conditioning coach
Hasler - main coach
Menzies - defensive coach

We need to remove all our veterans and dead wood this year and the coach. Start again rebuild the culture.

Stewart-Out
Matai-Out
Lyon-Out
Mateo-Out
Lawrence-Out
Starling-Out
Symonds-Out
Moltzen-Out
Satini-Out
Williame-Out
John-Out
Hodges-Out
Burgess-Out
Green-Out
Leary-Out

Sounds stupid to remove almost all of your playing roster but the reality is these players are the ones out of form, injured all the time and have shown nothing all year. If we are rebuilding a culture you need to have commitment and enthusiasm. I'm happy to miss the finals for 2017 if that means we can save money to spend on proper quality players for 2018.

Mate , your spot on again. the top 4 players listed alone would free up big dollars and all up around $4.5M. I cringe when I see some of those names Listed each Tuesday . But I'm never happy to miss the Finals....

IN a perfect worl would love to see the following
Fulton -Out
TB - Out

Toovery - Conditioning coach
Hasler - main coach
Menzies - defensive coach

Birdman, what exactly is it that you think Fulton did wrong. Toovey was on the way out before he arrived.The new coach was already selected before he arrived. The change over of training/conditioning/ defensive coaching etc had little to do with him.

Fulton walked into a mess. The club was going south real quick. We'd lost our two halves, were still constrained by back end contracts, had a revolt between the major players in the team who were undermining Toovey. He had little free cash to play with, a junior set up in crisis.

So what did he do wrong. I mean he managed to turn DCE around, picked up Myles, Parcell, Kaupau, Walker and Tom Wright for the future. He was stuck with some tough choices to accommodate others that Barrett and Cartwright had brought along...that's why we lost Gutherson. They couldnt shift anyone else to get under the cap.

So what is it that Fulton has done wrong. If he hadn't arrived we would be definitely wooden spooners with no improvements in sight. Thing is he has had to make some tough decisions to repair damage not brought about by him, but some relating back to the Hasler era. How he's repairing the damage is not necessarily pretty. But the options were worse.

Mate , your spot on again. the top 4 players listed alone would free up big dollars and all up around $4.5M. I cringe when I see some of those names Listed each Tuesday . But I'm never happy to miss the Finals....

For the past decade every single Manly fan did not cringe when the names Stuart, Lyon and Matai were named, they rejoiced. For 10 years they were the best, and we loved them.

They may be past their best, but to ever suggest they are detrimental to this club or cringe worthy a shows a real lack of appreciation.

I know you probably don't mean it as such 007, but it is difficult to criticise a team for having no "culture" when so many new players see the disrespect shown to our champions by our fans.

What is the culture you want them to buy into. I would think a start would be to understand that Manly players and fans stick solid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4