Ok doubters - week 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rabbids next to leave the building :nerd:

giphy.gif

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t remember seeing any significant injuries to the boys tonight. JetSki would be getting some light training I’d imagine. So we get Marty back. They get Sambo back. If we turn up in the same mood like we did last night, and the cohesion just as flawless, and passes sticking, we got the game that can trouble the rabbits.

Anyone watch the media conference on NRL? Last question to Des was 'are there any other players returning' & his answer was 'no just Taupau'........the smirk on his face when he answered & the way he looked away says to me that we may be getting more than Marty back?

Anyone watch the media conference on NRL? Last question to Des was 'are there any other players returning' & his answer was 'no just Taupau'........the smirk on his face when he answered & the way he looked away says to me that we may be getting more than Marty back?
I thought he was saying in his understated way ‘just one but just look at the one we’re getting back’. You never know with Des though.

If Des isnt Dally M coach of the year, then I will be flabbergasted. Those media lunatics that are pushing arfur for coach of the year dont have a clue. Lets put it in perspective. Arfur has been at the squeels for a long long time and it took him this long to get his team to the semis,s, and he has had a very decent roster as well, ok ok he got them a few spoons along the way, but our man Des had a team of misfits and rookies and got us there in his first year back.That to me spells supercoach and that Des is Manly through and through.Yes I was one of the few that at first didnt want him back but l am so happy to eat humble pie. Welcome home Des, home is where the heart is. Go the Bronco,s ,smash those Squeels. That left a bad taste in my mouth lol. P.S if anyone wants some new idea,s for signs next week, how about this one. The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, powered by asbestos..:giggle::giggle::giggle:. Trust the NRL to find our secret to our success. Ok I know that asbestos is nothing to laugh at but please just treat this lightheartedly, its all tongue in cheek..@:blush:@:blush:@:blush:

It'll be a hard game, I expect the better team to lose and the pinkie's blow the pea out of the whistle to get South's home.

If Des isnt Dally M coach of the year, then I will be flabbergasted. Those media lunatics that are pushing arfur for coach of the year dont have a clue. Lets put it in perspective. Arfur has been at the squeels for a long long time and it took him this long to get his team to the semis,s, and he has had a very decent roster as well, ok ok he got them a few spoons along the way, but our man Des had a team of misfits and rookies and got us there in his first year back.That to me spells supercoach and that Des is Manly through and through.Yes I was one of the few that at first didnt want him back but l am so happy to eat humble pie. Welcome home Des, home is where the heart is. Go the Bronco,s ,smash those Squeels. That left a bad taste in my mouth lol. P.S if anyone wants some new idea,s for signs next week, how about this one. The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, powered by asbestos..:giggle::giggle::giggle:. Trust the NRL to find our secret to our success. Ok I know that asbestos is nothing to laugh at but please just treat this lightheartedly, its all tongue in cheek..@:blush:@:blush:@:blush:
Agree, the journos had Parramatta as top 4 for last year and Arthur coached them to the wooden spoon. Seems to be overlooked instead of talking him up

The reality is that despite finishing last in 2018, everyone expected the Worms (remember they finished 4th in 2017) to bounce back just as they did. No one expected Manly to finish higher than the bottom 4 and most likely somewhere in the bottom 2 with many expecting the clubs first ever wooden spoon.

Yet we have not only made the Finals, but we have survived until at least the second week. And we've done that not only with a number of regular first grade players missing right now, but have done it like that throughout the whole year. Tom has missed more games than he played, Walker missed almost the entire first half of the season, DCE got injured and has admitted that he's still playing injured, and now we're also missing Thommo, Siro and Paseka (plus we didn't have Marty last night). Des has taken a bunch of no-names and rejects and turned them into a gritty, fighting team.

Every other team in the top 8 was either expected to be there or at least challenge to be there. Manly weren't expected to do either even if we had a full strength side most weeks.

For that alone I think Des should be the 2019 NRL (Dally M) Coach of the Year.

Myself - Super happy we made it through and now have Marty T back.
We can bsat Souths and let me add .....only 3 games away from an unlikely premiership victory. Cheers
Myself - super happy doubter!

Tongue in cheek is dangerous on here.

Probably better if souffs hadn't been touched up by the rorters.
But we get Marty back and one thing is certain after last night with these new kids aiming up.
Our depth is better than given credit for...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8