Oh the suspense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eggson link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=185518.msg298675#msg298675 date=1285671324]
[quote author=eggson link=topic=185518.msg298673#msg298673 date=1285669629]
I have been watching an old 80's vid/song on you tube lately and i will post the link after the verdict is announced...maybe.

I'm also nervous.
Don't stand so close to me?
[/quote]

Close!  The name of the song is actually inappropriate for the situation, but the lyrics are what counts!
[/quote]  Boom Boom Boom let's go back to my room?

Volley link said:
Haha, that's bulls**t. Someone's rigging it. I've gone from a very respectable -50 to -15 in no time. I've made about 7 posts in that time. Granted they were beauties, but this dribble right now will probably get me into the positives.
 People are applauding your silence.

it certainly isn't rigged, but there are some odd votes going on. mine has fluctuated alot over the past week

I know you're applauding me Dan because you're jealous of the credibility a negative smite count gives me.

Matabele link said:
I know you're applauding me Dan because you're jealous of the credibility a negative smite count gives me.

I smite no-one and applaud rarely, well balanced really

I tell you something, I have played in Grand Finals, Swam at the beach in storm conditions and lost my V plates... I am more nervous for Snake. Just wish this would be over, his knees get better so he can resume his pos as the best player in the NRL. Mini did it, so can brett.

Nate link said:
I tell you something, I have played in Grand Finals, Swam at the beach in storm conditions and lost my V plates... I am more nervous for Snake. Just wish this would be over, his knees get better so he can resume his pos as the best player in the NRL. Mini did it, so can brett.

have you also lost your hat and pawned your rings?

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=185518.msg298685#msg298685 date=1285672695]
Haha, that's bulls**t. Someone's rigging it. I've gone from a very respectable -50 to -15 in no time. I've made about 7 posts in that time. Granted they were beauties, but this dribble right now will probably get me into the positives.
[/quote]

Haha, well in.

Nate link said:

Frankly I am not that nervous - assuming the updates we have been fortunate to receive are not 'maroon tinted' (though I am certain they are not). The only part of the trial that we have not been privy to was the closed court session around the poor girls health. The way I read the judges comments it was about as close to a direction of "not guilty" as you can get, huge doubt on all charges.

On a side note - I swear I read somewhere the girls dad made accusations that [EDITED BY MATABELE WITH CASE STILL IN PROCESS]  could it have been in the committal case? but that didn't appear to get a run in court, I guess that is another one of the inconsistencies that were torn apart in the trial

I never smite BUT gee I have gven DSM some Applauds these last two weeks....one every day in fact.

I know we already have a TY DSM thread but it has been fantastic getting daily updates not tainted by a tired press. I did jury duty not so long ago in the most serious of all allegations and the decision was so draining on all of us we almost collapsed at the end. I expected there to be a delay and jury questions about benefit of the doubt and even some of the evidence presented. I read what the judge has said as a positive and hopefully soon justice will be seen to be done.

Yea, will check out that verdict page tomorrow - thanks for all the updates folks. Hoping for the best.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=185518.msg298685#msg298685 date=1285672695]
[/quote]
lol what about poor old Kiwi, he's been going backwards faster than a speeding bullet. Some of these swings make me wonder if the whole site has some kind of bi-polar thing going on. or mass hynosis..??

Mark from Brisbane link said:
And I even like giving Mata applauds
Mark you deserved to be smited for the Hat you were wearing at the Caxton on Friday night.

Its ok mate your secret is safe with me dood ;)

what happens if he is found guilty?  :-[Would his contract become null and void if he did time? Could we switch him for Bailey and pay him a few extra grand, an isolated cell maybe?

Matabele link said:
[quote author=eggson link=topic=185518.msg298673#msg298673 date=1285669629]
I have been watching an old 80's vid/song on you tube lately and i will post the link after the verdict is announced...maybe.

I'm also nervous.
Don't stand so close to me?[/quote]

Egg you've probably got both bases covered here: "I touch myself" or "Back on the Chain Gang"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6