Oh the suspense

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Try not to overload it :)

We will probably start a new thread for the Verdict so no point in refreshing

do these jurors go home once they are finished for the day , or do they get  locked  away from the public etc  , whilst deliberating ??

I hope they come back with a verdict today. I wouldn't be able to handle waiting till tomorrow. I can't imagine how Brett must be feeling at the moment.

abnc link said:
I hope they come back with a verdict today. I wouldn't be able to handle waiting till tomorrow. I can't imagine how Brett must be feeling at the moment.
Yes I hope that aswell but this time of the day I doubt it,I think they go home a 4pm?

Cheers

I know that at least in QLD and I believe the rest of the country they changed the law about 2 years ago so that they go home each day even if the verdict has not been reached. though they may be asked to stay longer if they are close

My wife was a juror a few years ago and she was sequestered (I think that's the word)...overnight....whilst the court was concluded at 4.00pm the Jury went until about 9.00pm, were then locked up in a motel overnight and brought back the next morning. So it's possible this could take until tomorrow

i know how to instantly get the smite record.

start a thread titled "not guilty"

then post "thats what i would liek to see"

but i wont

Fluffy link said:

start a thread titled \"not guilty\"

then post \"thats what i would liek to see\"

but i wont

I have a YART with Brett in it, just on stand by.

Lol Fluffy did you miss the thread that was made earlier and deleted?
"not guilty"
"Paul Keating that is"

Fluffy link said:

start a thread titled \"not guilty\"

then post \"thats what i would liek to see\"

but i wont

Haha! Tempting but too mean I think.

Tried that earlier ;)
I reckon ST has broken all records today, the jurors are paid pretty well now from what I heard, so it may be an extra days pay for them I guess

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6