Oh no not again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well how does this play out?

My understanding is appeals arnt like initial cases. The party brining the appeal has to show the courts there is enough justification to proceed with the appeal.

Then if there is you go back to court.

Unless the appeal is granted and walker is charged again, then I dont see why he woukd be suspended.

Also if the appeal is for a lesser offence then the no misbehaviour policy may not apply as the offence doesn't carry the same length of charge.

I imagine NSW police need to tread carefully here cause re opening the case and having walker suspended could lead to damages against them should he be cleared again.

I know someone who sued for damages after someone brought an appeal against them and the appeal was eventually thrown out.

Walker was cleared of this initial charge after already missing games while the case waited....unless it's a new and different issue, the NRL would be hard pressed to sit him out twice - then again, it is the NRL and the rules have zero consistency....

Last edited:
I'm sick of the Telecrap..

Screenshot_2019-06-20-23-30-06-1.png

Manly Police..... Just another has-been incompetent cop trying to make a name for himself. The cops around here are the bottom of the barrel.

Take massive offense to your comment. At end of day each police officer takes on societies issues and are at the forefront of most crimes, accidents.

When you are prepared to knock on some parents door and be able to say sorry your child has been killed in a car accident, or taken an overdose of drugs, been raped or murdered, or we found your child who took their life - then you can comment. These wonderful individuals take on a role that most would not. Way underpaid.

I am related to a few, have some who are clients of mine, been on the receiving end of not so good news - Yes, some have an attitude, but what they live day in day out more than compensates. Seriously your comments are not needed. Stick to football!

My mate and me were just talking the other day saying, how good is it, nothing about us in the news, in the papers and how good it was. I think we should have waited another couple of days before we got too far ahead of ourselves

I wonder what the conviction rate is for those who face a second trial for this sort of offending such as Dylan is accused of.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6