oh no...here we go....again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
good points you raise - with one thing missing: storm are the biggest cheats in the comp and they get away with game after game.....is there another side that holds down tackled players in the ruck as long as they do and not get pinged? they do it all game every game and all fans see it and it drives them bonkers.
Yep we all see it ( and no not just us) but what happens , nada.

Scam is protected , and has been for years, with Billy “ studs in first” Slater not far behind.

good points you raise - with one thing missing: storm are the biggest cheats in the comp and they get away with game after game.....is there another side that holds down tackled players in the ruck as long as they do and not get pinged? they do it all game every game and all fans see it and it drives them bonkers.

Well that's very good coaching if they keep getting away with it. They do it better than any other team and ALL the refs agree. I didn't say it was right. Maybe we should take a leaf out of their book, they are the best at getting opposing players on their backs. Watch any of their games and you'll see it one goes high, another around the waist and the third around the legs. They also fight to get to their feet while in attack and do it better than any team.

Can someone please tell me Slaters shoulder injury last night is something serious and he'll miss most of the season
hahaha massive hater!!!
hater.jpg

Hate to confirm- but yes....this Storm team are potent.
They have a coach who can work to the refs whistle and a powerful pack with a hooker who is ....unfortunately very good.
This Croft was no fluke and is a young Cronk.
Slater gone will be the only drawback I can see.

I've been saying it for years that Bellamy is the best coach in the NRL and they have a great signing/retention team. Like it or not they'll be up the top of the ladder again this year. There structure and game is the same as ever, they make few mistakes, generally win the ruck and have plenty in attack. New players who have struggled at other clubs just seem to fit straight into the team e.g with Croft replacing Cronk seamlessly. I can't remember too many of their signings flopping, and obscure players brought into the team fit like gloves, e.g Munster, Scott, Addo-carr, Hughes, Braden smith, Croft and the list goes on.

Since Bellamy started coaching them they haven't missed the 8 as far as I can recall. Yeah, they did cheat and lose a few titles but they've always been at the top of the table even when they were playing for no points and after losing a few of their stars.
Enough of this Storm respect garbage. They are a blight on the game and are 788K over the cap in TPA's which is about 700k more than most clubs. That is how you have sustained success you just spend more than everyone else and make out like you are doing something special. it is the equivalent of legal doping and I dont have any respect for them. The Lance Armstrongs of the NRL.

Enough of this Storm respect garbage. They are a blight on the game and are 788K over the cap in TPA's which is about 700k more than most clubs. That is how you have sustained success you just spend more than everyone else and make out like you are doing something special. it is the equivalent of legal doping and I dont have any respect for them. The Lance Armstrongs of the NRL.
full on and 100% CORRECT: love it: The Lance Armstrong's of the NRL....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8