• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I am mistaken or was Sunday the first time in ages that Manly players have used offloads? Many stood in tackles and gave good ball back to supporting players.

Players who haven't offloaded ever were turning and dropping passes back to others - and they did it without mistakes (mostly). It gave us a lot of second phase ball and allowed Sam to get it wide to our centres and wingers who carved up territory. It is no coincidence that Hicks, Stevo etc made good metres and looked much more dangerous. According to NRL stats we did it heaps more than they did!

Reminicent of the manly of old - good tight defence and keep the ball alive attitude (not as good of course but a start)

It would have been part of the game plan, Broncos have had trouble in broken play with the likes of Lockyer!

eh hit submit early.

I think part of the plan would have been commit some of the forwards to the tackle then offload and have a faster man take on lockyer etc 1 on 1

We are actually in the top 5 for offloading by averages. Our highest number so far was back in round 10 against the Bulldogs when we made an astounding 30 offloads. So far this season both BK and the Beaver have managed to chalk up 7 offloads in one match. I'd have to agree though that yesterday was one of our better games when creating 2nd phase plays. The balls thrown were accurate and the players receiving were alert. Some of the offloads thrown yesterday were amazing.

yup we are offloading well.

So far harris, Randall and most likely Stephenson

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4