Officially the worst Sea Eagles team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Have followed the team since the early 70s
This is the worst Eagles team I have ever seen, even including the Northen Eagles days.
It will be a miracle if we don't end up with our first wooden spoon this season.
No one seems to have any commitment or care in the world, just turn up run around and put the hand out for a paycheck.

Yeah, we have had some dud calls from the ref but 95% of the problem is the club and players.
Forget training this week, pack your bags tonight and jump on a bus and go bush for a week-long camp and attempt to sort all the problems out. We are making **** teams look like premiers.

malroon

Reserve Grader
NO heart No brains NO coach, KAPOW is the biggest waste of money ever, give up the weight session and work on the heart.!!!

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I would agree that this team is the worst performing atm

But this team is not worse then the teams featuring Reeves, Mullane, Winter, Wooden etc

They are playing like it atm

Killer03

Bencher
And Anzac round v the Knights next week.

I'd be showing these sooks some footage of the wars......that's real hardship you overpaid whingers! You can tell when things go bad from either dud calls to things going against us we drop our bundle and have that look of 'poor us....'

Get over yourselves and get into it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13