All NRL Games [Round 12, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's confirmed. Corey Parker is officially a ****wit. After the latest media darling Blaize Talagi ****s himself and drops a kick (well he didn't really get to it) Parker says "he did everything right" No he didn't you idiot, he dropped the ball and gave away a try
I couldn’t believe it myself. The kid had a cpl good runs. But his defence is shiithouse. But when Parker said he’d leave him at fullback when Gutho comes back and put Gutho at centre!FMD.
Until Gutho and/or Moses comes back, they won’t win another game. Especially with Trenty running the show.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
I couldn’t believe it myself. The kid had a cpl good runs. But his defence is shiithouse. But when Parker said he’d leave him at fullback when Gutho comes back and put Gutho at centre!FMD.
Until Gutho and/or Moses comes back, they won’t win another game. Especially with Trenty running the show.
Was coming here to write same thing.
Man, Fox are talking up that kid.Same last week too.Very stock average.
We better not be looking at him , He has no defence awareness at all.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yeah, I'm not sure this Blaze kid is as good as everyone reckons he is.

He is sometimes excellent with ball in hand.

Unfortunately for him, footy involves actually being able to tackle.....this is a problem.
Putting your body in front of bigger blokes running full pelt at you....also a problem.

Gutho is 10 times the fullback Blaze is, even with no knees.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
FB_IMG_1716672632593.jpg

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lmao.
Latrell cops a grade 1 charge. Ofenagague nothing.

There isn't a person alive that knows what is happening with these hip drops.

The NRL have, yet again made a complete dog's breakfast of something that was a comparative non issue, and should have been one of the easiest things to eradicate.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Lmao.
Latrell cops a grade 1 charge. Ofenagague nothing.

There isn't a person alive that knows what is happening with these hip drops.

The NRL have, yet again made a complete dog's breakfast of something that was a comparative non issue, and should have been one of the easiest things to eradicate.
Hip drops ,6 agains gtfo.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
For all of Kelly’s talent and competitiveness, he has some horrible costly errors in his game.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Great win Titans. Should've been 2 losses in a row if it wasn't for sh*tstain with the whistle last week that got the donkeys home.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That Brian Kelly strip was a penalty every day of the week , lucky it didn’t cost them the game . Gough was trying his best to get the Broncos home but they weren’t good enough
Good win Titans

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
the Des haters can laugh all they want , Des is slowly transforming that team , they are mentally getting tougher and tougher.. the refs have done them over on at least 2-3 other games they should be much higher on the ladder

The Insomniac

Reserve Grader
the Des haters can laugh all they want , Des is slowly transforming that team , they are mentally getting tougher and tougher.. the refs have done them over on at least 2-3 other games they should be much higher on the ladder
True, but he'd been to "the well " too many time with our cohort. The message tends to wear off. The change was good for everyone concerned, us and him. I wish him every success.

Yep ! .. that’s his third win .. they are improving! as for the ref doing Titans over and that has happened to us?

Just sayin’

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16