Official whipping boy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Whipping boy 2019

• Parker

Votes: 33 55.0%
  • Elgey

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Jorge

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Walker

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • DCE

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Elliot

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Sulli

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parker’s best game is not making a mistake. Hasn’t made a line break in 3 years that I can remember. He’s there because there is no one else and would not start at any other club.

Having said that my vote goes to Walker. If he had half Parker’s effort and commitment he’d be the Australian centre. Brad is a reserve grader but he puts in so whiping boy goes to Walker.

What has Parker done wrong this year to be a whipping boy ?

He has stepped up from last year in his only 3 games under pressure and has had his best game last week
I don’t think he should be whipping boy
I just think the majority on here will say Parker so that is why I choose him as a selection
Suli or walker for mine is

I don’t think he should be whipping boy
I just think the majority on here will say Parker so that is why I choose him as a selection
Suli or walker for mine is
Same for me.
I don't have one but thought the question was who is.
I'm still quite happy to use he who cannot coach if I need to vent some anger...

What has Parker done wrong this year to be a whipping boy ?

He has stepped up from last year in his only 3 games under pressure and has had his best game last week

that is the point of a whipping boy.

that is the point of a whipping boy.

I think you are right mate

generally speaking that is also the whole point of the forum

and that is individuals being them selves and expressing them selves they way they are and saying it how they see it

Makes for more interesting reading and debate

Jeez if Parker gets whipped anymore I envy the buggar .

Players use the jeers of a crowd to spur them selves up and they also take fan criticism the same way

Parker has shown his character from bouncing back up from the horrors of his last few games last season and has improved this season

I dont think any of the current crop s/b whipping boys esp not Parker as he does put in, as slow and talentless as he is, he gives it everything he has and you can tell he cares about it ,and maybe the more he plays the better he may get .I just wish Walker had 1/2 of Parkers intelligence and heart and just another few brain cells ,as if he did we may have gotten better value out of him to date and better still he maybe lining up tomorrow

Anyway present players excluded how about a walk down Whipping Boy Memory Lane there are some classics,so in no particular order....

Lewis Brown
Plod
Kingo (not deserved IMO)
Jason Ferris
Luke Dorn
Chris Bailey (Hall of Famer)
Trent Barrett
Willo
Scott Fulton
Brett Fulton
Tony Williams
The Irish International (Hall of Famer)
Cheyse Blair (although went onto become a "legend" at the Scum)
Croker
Luke Burgess
Liam Foran
Mateo
The Hex (Williame ? )
Matt Wright (underserevd)
Winterstien

I'm sure the above didn't all deserve whipping boy status ,and there is probably a few i have missed but there you have it

Anyway Go Manly and go Brad Parker (who I think is approaching cult hero status !!!)

I dont think any of the current crop s/b whipping boys esp not Parker as he does put in, as slow and talentless as he is, he gives it everything he has and you can tell he cares about it ,and maybe the more he plays the better he may get .I just wish Walker had 1/2 of Parkers intelligence and heart and just another few brain cells ,as if he did we may have gotten better value out of him to date and better still he maybe lining up tomorrow

Anyway present players excluded how about a walk down Whipping Boy Memory Lane there are some classics,so in no particular order....

Lewis Brown
Plod
Kingo (not deserved IMO)
Jason Ferris
Luke Dorn
Chris Bailey (Hall of Famer)
Trent Barrett
Willo
Scott Fulton
Brett Fulton
Tony Williams
The Irish International (Hall of Famer)
Cheyse Blair (although went onto become a "legend" at the Scum)
Croker
Luke Burgess
Liam Foran
Mateo
The Hex (Williame ? )
Matt Wright (underserevd)
Winterstien

I'm sure the above didn't all deserve whipping boy status ,and there is probably a few i have missed but there you have it

Anyway Go Manly and go Brad Parker (who I think is approaching cult hero status !!!)

Good list. Craig Field would not be out of place. Had his fair share of dickheaditis about him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2