Official Supporter Group name

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
The debate about a name for the supporter group continues (let alone getting the whole shebang organised).

Fairly resigned to the fact that Silvertails won't get off the ground.

My latest suggestion: The Brookvale Barons

If anyone has better and brighter ideas (as I'm sure there will be):

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=65816&s=0

sorry dude that is a crap name

Just go with something simple

The Manly Fanatics

sorry dude that is a crap name

Just go with something simple

The Manly Fanatics

Why would you want to be associated with those stupid, over the top knobs that travel around the world with Lleyton Hewitt?

No wonder why the term "ugly Australian" has gained so much currency in Europe.

If anyone has better and brighter ideas (as I'm sure there will be):

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=65816&s=0
The one directly under yours is brilliant

Could not have done better myself :lol:

When I think of Manly I think northern beaches and the beach culture, so how about

Manly Munchies
Manly Mullers
Manly Reefers
Coneheads

seriously though something like

The Swell
Manly Wave
The Maroon Tide

The Maroon tide would be for a group of angry chicks that only get to a game about once a month.

I love the way that greg is trying to label the old group of business men who use to call themselves the silvertails as having the name. That is a redundant group from the 90's sheesh!

I love the way that greg is trying to label the old group of business men who use to call themselves the silvertails as having the name. That is a redundant group from the 90's sheesh!

I thought it better to ignore that post. So much of antiquity in it you could swat it for IV Unit Ancient History.

When I think of Manly I think northern beaches and the beach culture, so how about

Manly Munchies
Manly Mullers
Manly Reefers
Coneheads

seriously though something like

The Swell
Manly Wave
The Maroon Tide

lol with the first bunch- having a look at the crime rates up and down the northern beaches linked to one certain drug I'd go with the Silvertailed smackies!

[quote author=Dan]

I thought it better to ignore that post. So much of antiquity in it you could swat it for IV Unit Ancient History.

[/quote]

I couldn't be bothered logging in over there or I would have posted a reply. Including a link to the article from where he gets that information and a screenshot of it with the date highlighted, but then thought, that would likely go over their heads

I stole the tide idea from the Alabama University who are the Crimson Tide. Our baseball team used the same strip as AU and we used to wear Crimson Tide caps.

I don't think you get much deeper Cletus.

Borders Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi and Florida. It's Dixie country for sure.

I'm not from there, nor do I share their philosphy on anything in particular. Our baseball team (Sydney based) just used to wear a Crimson Tide cap for a reason I never really figured out. I think one of the guys who played did a stint at Alabama Uni at some stage, or something like that

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4