Official - Monas to 5/8th, Ballin to Hooker & Cuthbo on bench!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher

With Burns ruled out Michael Monaghan has shifted to 5/8. Halden comes back onto the bench and Cuthbertson has been added in jumper 20. :dance: :yeah:

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Jamie Lyon, Chris Hicks, Michael Monaghan, Matt Orford ©, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson
Interchange: Clint Halden, Glenn Hall, George Rose, Mark Bryant, Adam Cuthbertson (1 player to be omitted)

Phew, CLints back on the bench :)

Don't get too excited - does anyone honestly think Cuthbo will be playing over Halden?

Thank god Halden's back in the team.

I thought we'd miss him against the titans.

If Cuthbo is first reserve why does it state on MSE he is wearing number 20?? Shoudln't it be number 18??

Could it be that there are some late inclusions in the side (eg Beaver & matai)

Yay for Monaghan at 6. I really, really hope he and Orford do well together as Burns is more of a running 5/8th and with the backline we've got, we need one who can pass it more.

One thing that team gives us is Ballin starting and most likely 80 mins worth.

Could also help solve the mystery option of a Monas Ox halves combination as opposed to moving Lyon.

If Cuthbo is first reserve why does it state on MSE he is wearing number 20?? Shoudln't it be number 18??

Could it be that there are some late inclusions in the side (eg Beaver & matai)

I think you will find that George Rose has stretched those Jersey's to the point where a normal sized footballer can't fit into them now

Is Cuthbo bought in as cover for one of the starters who is carrying an injury?

Most teams travel with an 18th man to distant games these days in case of an injury in trainning.

Nothing much to read into this except that Cuthbo is the next forward off the rank.

His form on Sunday was pretty good according to sources.

Seems like it was not so long ago that we didnt even have a rank. Just a busstop sign.

I think you will find that George Rose has stretched those Jersey's to the point where a normal sized footballer can't fit into them now
[/quote]

Hahaha I liked that. Guys i have a new nickname for George. "MAXIBON"
I was eating one the other day & the thought came.

IMO our best side minus Beaver. I hope they do well. Lyon stays in the centres.. Monas and Orford in the halves... and Ballin at hooker.. hopefully Halden drops off so we have Cuthbo given a run but i think hes there as one of the forwards is in doubt. 18th man always travels but hes rarely named unless possible injury.

Matai and Menzies are 'two to four weeks out' apparently. Should be a tough game though against Nth Qld after theyve lost twice in a row. BIG test.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4