Official Maloney to the riff Moylan to sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
Swap deal confirmed in NRL site.

All our eggs are in Mitchell's basket it seems. And uncle Nick is saying no deal.

Cotric has re-signed at faders so my call about leilua may not be off the cards yet.

Pearce, Thompson, Leilua. I like it. Throw in Boyd job done.

All our eggs are in Mitchell's basket it seems. And uncle Nick is saying no deal.

Cotric has re-signed at faders so my call about leilua may not be off the cards yet.

I suspect the Politis hardball is all about not having to pay the Pearce salary.

I suspect the Politis hardball is all about not having to pay the Pearce salary.

I suspect Manly will huff & puff & nothing will come of Pearce! Just like every other player we’ve been linked too. Green will go & Lachlan Croker will carry our hopes at 5/8 next year! Can’t wait!

I suspect Manly will huff & puff & nothing will come of Pearce! Just like every other player we’ve been linked too. Green will go & Lachlan Croker will carry our hopes at 5/8 next year! Can’t wait!
Bet you were this optimistic right before we signed Taupau and then Walker...
giphy.gif

Is this how we do business now? Waiting for other clubs to shed players? Got lucky then but doesn’t mean we will every time!

Anyway, care to share any insight into who we can expect this off season then?

I’m happy to be proven wrong!

while pretty obvious this one is going to happen. a heads up, just because it's on the NRL site, doesn't make it official anymore. Funny right?

You are going to see more unconfirmed / speculation type articles on their own site, which is a bit silly, but way of the world at present.

Why? NRL have established a team with a very "social" focus, now they're very near to the date of taking control of the site from telstra (they still had their own small team of content writers before who only wrote official stories) and now its all about to become about monetizing for them, instead of telstra. They've seen how it (sadly) works for other outlets and it is going the way of getting their piece of the click revenue pie. The key in their pocket is that being the official site, the average person is going to thing everything is official because its on there. Expect it to ramp up more as the season gets near and the revamped site launches.

More room under the Rorters sombrero:

Jayden Nikorima’s future in jeopardy amid allegations he has twice tested positive to illicit drugs

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8