Off topic - what's with the rest of the silvertails site?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
KEEP HIM!!!!! HE"S FUNNY!!!!

giphy.gif

Fine, him or you then?

and then sayeth the Lord ... Beware the happy clapping mullett wearing God botherers ... for their flame will burn bright .....

.. only for a short time ... but bright ....
You love to disrespect dont you, funny i never see you posting anything worthwhile. Its like you just come here to be rude, as the weird wombat guy said above.... the PPC is dead the age of the SDSCC has been ushered in Hooraaaaa

Youll most likely report me to your buddy lets hope i can stay ;) its the internet and im a manly fan you cannot stop me, just delay the inevitable.

You love to disrespect dont you, funny i never see you posting anything worthwhile. Its like you just come here to be rude, as the weird wombat guy said above.... the PPC is dead the age of the SDSCC has been ushered in Hooraaaaa

Youll most likely report me to your buddy lets hope i can stay ;) its the internet and im a manly fan you cannot stop me, just delay the inevitable.
Look, see if you can stay around for a bit longer than a few hours this time. It's really hard keeping up with all your names.

What is the SDSCC? I am in your corner .......

And so it begins.....welcome back
You have made that weird wombat guy's day...

But I too want to know what SDSCC is and I can't wait till Sunday

A couple of things .... firstly I have never reported a post ... or asked for any "buddies" assistance .....

Secondly you should go back and have a reflection on the last 2 times you have been banned and you will notice I was nowhere near the scene of the crime ... in fact ... knowing that I wind you up I deliberately stayed away ....

History has shown you are well capable of getting into a blue without me ...

PSS You do realise that weird wombat guy is not a real wombat ..... he just wears their skins ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6