Off topic - what's with the rest of the silvertails site?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Let me just start by applauding Dan and those admins that keep Silvertails alive and well. Thanks for all the hard work.

My question is about the rest of the site. Is it just the Forum that's active these days? I see most news is circa 2018 or before and was just wondering what the score was?

I'm guessing it all comes down to time which none of us seem to have these days.

Anyway great job guys. Keep it up.

Ps. I see the forum is heading towards it's one millionth post. Any way there could be some sort of 'Easter egg' placed in the site that will go off when its reached? Could be a nice little touch....

Mornin' or rather evenin' in your part of the world.

.... "I dunno"

see ya! (lol)

In my newer days I wondered about that as well. Now I think it just gets lost. Most people would come straight to this main forum. I wonder how many people even go to the other sub forums on here? They are missing out of some great stuff, there is real gold in them thar sub forums.

I don't think the posting of news articles really takes off, as everyone simply posts the links and a couple of 'paragraphs' in here.

So I guess I actually don't know. Dan probably puts his efforts into keeping the forum side of things up to (and above) par and as he does it himself + actual job+ actual family, etc, leaves the other part to be reclaimed by nature like Chernobyl. (Though I shouldn't speak for him.)

I noticed with interest the soon to get to the one millionth post recently as well, as years ago Dan said if we reach than many, he'll finally pay us mods wads of cash (cosh). I think this is why he deletes chunks of threads regularly (lol).

However, genuinely feel free to suggest (via pm to Dan or on one of the sub forums) anything that you think could help. :)

Have a good one!

Edit: On the RHS of my page it shows...

So the forum has reached the million post mark! Show me the money!!!

P.S. - I'm kidding about the money part.

Thanks GE.

Ah. I was looking at the rugby league forum numbers. With all the other sub sections of course its cracked a million.

Cheers

.... "I dunno"

see ya! (lol)

In my newer days I wondered about that as well. Now I think it just gets lost. Most people would come straight to this main forum. I wonder how many people even go to the other sub forums on here? They are missing out of some great stuff, there is real gold in them thar sub forums.

I don't think the posting of news articles really takes off, as everyone simply posts the links and a couple of 'paragraphs' in here.

So I guess I actually don't know. Dan probably puts his efforts into keeping the forum side of things up to (and above) par and as he does it himself + actual job+ actual family, etc, leaves the other part to be reclaimed by nature like Chernobyl. (Though I shouldn't speak for him.)

I noticed with interest the soon to get to the one millionth post recently as well, as years ago Dan said if we reach than many, he'll finally pay us mods wads of cash (cosh). I think this is why he deletes chunks of threads regularly (lol).

However, genuinely feel free to suggest (via pm to Dan or on one of the sub forums) anything that you think could help. :)

Have a good one!

Hey guys, with the responses to comments on the forum, imagine the carnage if we also spoke about religion and politics?

Or the PPC, Salad Dodger, I also still want to know who the **** the Heavyweight Punchie Champion is? ..... Also all the different names Desreturnofthekingstronger2gether has had......
I miss him ....... he kept us all entertained over summer

.... "I dunno"

see ya! (lol)

Have a good one!

Hello can you help me my Avatar doesn't show up

I don't know DESRETURNOFTHEKING....will you promise to behave yourself or should we just ban you now?
KEEP HIM!!!!! HE"S FUNNY!!!!

giphy.gif

and then sayeth the Lord ... Beware the happy clapping mullett wearing God botherers ... for their flame will burn bright .....

.. only for a short time ... but bright ....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6