Off topic: does anyone remember

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
A weird one I know however I am having a debate with someone and Google has been no help.my friend remembers coming on Camp to the northern beaches and going rollerskating in a roller dome somewhere near Collaroy

I don't remember there being any roller skating place anywhere on the beaches in the 80's, the closest thing we had was Narrabeen ice skating

Does anyone remember such a place?

Roller skating was at manly near the waterworks, probably gone by mid to late 80s.
I went to birthday parties there. I think called roller disco or similar.

The ice rink was at narrabeen you’re right.

A0226A95-DAEE-43E8-A148-7B1FF31A373C.jpeg
@Dan - put a post up in this FB page you should get an answer

A weird one I know however I am having a debate with someone and Google has been no help.my friend remembers coming on Camp to the northern beaches and going rollerskating in a roller dome somewhere near Collaroy

I don't remember there being any roller skating place anywhere on the beaches in the 80's, the closest thing we had was Narrabeen ice skating

Sorry feathered friend . I am not from the area . Cant help you

I was born at Manly hospital 60 years ago and I grew up on Collaroy Plateau. I can virtually guarantee you that there was never a roller skating rink around Collaroy or Narrabeen.

I lived at NN from 1970-1990 there was never anything rollerskating related north of warringah mall.

District Park had a roller skate rink in the early sixties, outdoor.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4