OFF CONTRACT AT THE END OF 2015/16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah as the others said definitely not to attack the players, just who I think will be resigned as we can't have them all and need to make room for possible new signings. I love all the boys so much and will never stop going to Manly games. Super excited to head down to Melbourne this week, maybe we could get a win! You never know anything can happen :)
Sorry if it came across the way you were thinking, definitely not to put the boys down at all
Hi Ella , I really do like your work, I wasn't having a go at you, there has been so much negative post towards our team I was jumping in before the negative posters stared, truely sorry Ella. I love our team, always have always will, sometimes I don't understand how a true supporter can attack our team. We generally attack the opposition, not us. Again I'm not having a go at you, again truely sorry

Hi Ella , I really do like your work, I wasn't having a go at you, there has been so much negative post towards our team I was jumping in before the negative posters stared, truely sorry Ella. I love our team, always have always will, sometimes I don't understand how a true supporter can attack our team. We generally attack the opposition, not us. Again I'm not having a go at you, again truely sorry
No worries! I agree, gotta stick by the team through the ups and downs :) we'll be back at the top soon enough :D Go Manly :h:

No worries! I agree, gotta stick by the team through the ups and downs :) we'll be back at the top soon enough :D Go Manly :h:

Thanks Ella
Totally agree with you, we will be back and sooner than a lot of people think. Stronger Together For Ever Feather Friend

You have to remember that for each of the low-contract players we don't retain we need to replace them with someone on the same money, and for those we want to retain we'll generally need to offer some sort of upgrade, which means for the replacements we'll actually have to offer less than the current players have.

Trying to balance a salary cap must be a tricky assignment (unless you are a club with access to unlimited third party arrangements...)

release lawrence for a bit of cap space, same with horo, hasson, mason (retire), look at joey leilua or krisnan inu (cheaper option) to replace matai when he retires, elgey and myler should be the two purchases to replace cherry and foz, or lyon/travers to share the 6 jersey next season

You lot are kidding, it's bad anough you put Sh:t on our players this year and now you want to start putting Sh:t on players for next season. I guess that makes sense, some of you have put crap on every single player, coach , staff even Donny FFS, hang your head in shame. Stronger Together Forever. Go ahead attack me, all I've got to say is I Love Manly and I'm dam proud of it
Lol.. WTF are you on about??

Why would Jayden Hodges hang around for another two years if he isn't getting any game time?
At this rate I think he will be released to or poached by a club who wants him as a starting #9.

Otherwise:

Pending injuries:
Lyon, B. Stewart and Lawrence. Not sure how much longer they will hold up. At the moment it looks like Brett Stewart is most likely to still be around.

Definites:
Buhrer and the brothers Trbojevic definitely need to be re-signed.

Yes:
Starling, Mateo and Horo. Hopefully Horo is more consistently good than he was last year. Mateo would be an ideal bench player. He can look dangerous as well as being versatile with a good offload, but is inconsistent.

Not sure:
Symonds, Taufua, Lui, Sene-Lafao

Turbo boys, Gutherson and Burher are priority, i'm not convinced on Mateo, but if we get him for the right price then he might be ok. In saying this we all can't comment on this properly until we find out what our rocket scientist CEO is going to do with all the $$$ lying around

This is the year where all players show their true colors . Adversity brings out the best out of players in terms of ability and characters . From what i have seen I would invest in big broom for a big clean out .

You missed two that are out of contract at end of 2015 .. DCE and Foz .. ok I will get back in my box and be quiet.

Hodges definitely wouldn't start over

Dragons - Rein, Broncos - McCullough, Roosters - Friend, Penrith - Seggy/Korisau, South's - Luke, Storm - Smith, Cronulla - Ennis, Dogs - Lichha, Tigers - Farah, Titans - Fallon/Mosley NQ - Kostjasyn/Granville (left because he couldn't)

That leaves Warriors - Leluli/Friend Knights - Clydesdale/Randell and I think both those teams are happy with those combos. I know the Knights have huge wraps on Clydesdale.

Resign in 2015
Clinton Gutherson (must resign now)
Justin Horo (starting to get back to 2013 form)
Jack Littlejohn (Has done the job everytime in 1st grade)
Dunamis Lui (great in defense)
Ligi Sao (Good aggression and hopefully starts to fufill his potential)

Resign in 2016
Jamie Buhrer (1 of our best so far this year and every team needs a workhorse like him)
Jayden Hodges (will be groomed perfect for 1st grade)
Blake Leary (hoping he turns into a Glen Stewart)
Jamie Lyon (potentially playing 5/8 can survive been a yard slower there)
Brett Stewart (played his best football last year and looks to carry it on this year)
Tom Symonds (good versatility)
Jake Trbojevic (must resign now)
Tom Trbojevic (must resign now)

Anyone know of Addison Demetriou's contract situation? Sounds like we should be locking him up for a couple more seasons as well.

Addison only just signed with manly and I imagine it was for more than one year but not sure? I really love following the 20s boys so I'll try find out :)

When those Turbo boys are signed long term at Manly I'm jumping onto the nearest table and dancing on it.
We just have to hope that in the future Jake is not released after 12 years, so that Tom and his mates don't chuck a hissy fit, start hating coach Jamie Lyon and resulting in long term players chucking a tanty and leaving for that ridiculous parramatta slime.:p

Addison only just signed with manly and I imagine it was for more than one year but not sure? I really love following the 20s boys so I'll try find out :)
I think we have some great players in our 20s who will play first grade knight ,second row Ramien , centre Pratt hooker

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8