• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Young Dylan Brown was very good last night. Particularly without Moses he delivered a matured game well above his experience. Gutho will get all the headlines but Brown steered them around brilliantly. I don’t think age is an excuse for not playing Josh Schuster, he would be paired with one of the most experienced halves in the NRL.

Parra played well. They had a good plan. Weathered the storm , finally got to the other end, got posession, the halves got them some more and before long parra were in the contest.

brown, gutho and the steppy halfback all challenged the line. Only tom and dylan do it at manly. Manese would have
General question. If manese returns and gets manlys game going should he be the number one man

Like the King or not you would have to have your eyes painted on to not see that he was the best player on the field last night... for a guy who had early injuries when he was at Manly he sure is durable now - he took some good hits last night but kept coming back for more... awesome game from him...
To those who are suggesting Manly sign X, Y or Z to bolster our squad may I just remind you that MANY on here thought we should sign Oppercheck when he was off contract at Broncs and he was bloody woeful last night... glad we dodged that expensive bullet...

This constant Manly player bashing by our own supporters makes me sick. Let’s get rid of Walker, let’s get rid of Tom, Parker plus plus plus. I’d love to open Silvertails one day & read some positive posts about our boys instead of the bull$hit from all the experts who actually know sweet f***all about any of our players or their capabilities or who we shud sign. I’m pretty sure anyone we sign will still cop it in here & then the whining will start about how we shouldn’t have signed this guy or that guy is a myth or we should have kept him blah blah blah......funny how when the team is winning everyone is on the band wagon but when we lose all players are ****e & shud be replaced!

Like the King or not you would have to have your eyes painted on to not see that he was the best player on the field last night... for a guy who had early injuries when he was at Manly he sure is durable now - he took some good hits last night but kept coming back for more... awesome game from him...
To those who are suggesting Manly sign X, Y or Z to bolster our squad may I just remind you that MANY on here thought we should sign Oppercheck when he was off contract at Broncs and he was bloody woeful last night... glad we dodged that expensive bullet...
Gutherson was good but he’s still a wanker of the highest order & am glad he’s not in our wonderful colours!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6