ODI Dream Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Gents,

Looking to atone for my last place performance in the Ashes series.

League code 492467
http://odidreamteam.sportal.com.au/

Doug

been knocked over in the rush Doug, I just signed up for your league and was only the second entrant :)

Gees Fro you are a hard marker mate, I only started the comp last night and have only invited ST players.

Who won the Ashes comp? I didnt log in after round 3.

earl

i shot myself in the foot, changed my captain after the third test, had i chosen ponting to start with i would have gone much better (about 400 points better)

choosing my team in the one dayers was a nightmare - only 4 aussies allowed.

so hard to choose

The Carpheads are in....and raring to go....I've decided on a name change after the Disco Biscuits failed to help my team peak....

yep- I had Bond in... I've got to get rid of Pieterson....as far as bowlers go I haven't heard of half of them which makes it a bit harder

bond and vetorri were the only guys i was certain to pick, had ross taylor in there as a fluke - the kid looks good, especially on the short stuff. He will do well here and in the world cup.

ive gotta dump peterson as well

does anyone know if lee is likely to play soon?

Good, now i wonder who else will drop out, i was so close to swapping peterson for Vaughen too.

well my form has continued

astle quit
bond rested
and taylor with a hand injury of some sorts so he may be out

are you sure you arent a woman Fluffy, cause FMD you whinge like nobody else I know when it comes to these things.

Ive got Bond and Taylor as well, and Clark didnt play yesterday.

i havnt played with a full outfit yet, always had at least 1 out.

wonder whether i can go the last 4 games that way as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4